I think I like him

❤ Erica's POV ❤
I woke up in the morning with heavy weight on me I opened my eyes to see what it was and there he was.

He looked so peaceful , I removed hair that fell onto his face to get a better view , I ran my finger down his face and stopped as my thumb laid on his lip.

"Find something you like" a deep voice echoed , darm thats sexy I could feel myself getting wet.

He opened his eyes " morning princess" he kissed my forehead " morning I said shyly covering myself up as I felt my cheeks turn red.

I felt something touch my stomach and I looked under the blanket , I jumped up and fell with the blankets when I saw we were both naked and that was his thing on me.

He chuckled and crawled to my side " what are you thinking about?" A smirk on his face , I covered myself all up , " did we.. uhmmm.." he chuckled.

"What have sex?" He asked and I nodded " I can't see you so I don't know if you're nodding or not" I popped my head up and nodded.

" no but we did other things , let your imagination run wild" he got up and walked to the drawer and put on boxers.

I stared at him , his body looks so good the light from the window was giving me full access to the view that I didn't notice him looking at me " you can do other things than just stare you know" he said with a smirk on his face.

I pulled the blanket up and covered my face , up I went as he scooped me up with the blankets and put me ontop of the bed " get dress so we can have breakfast" he said giving me his clothes to wear and he walked into the bathroom.

I got up and got dress and walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. We walked downstairs and greeted the others " did you guys eat yet?" Marco asked " no we were waiting for you" , " then come on up let's make something" they got up and followed.

One thing led to another and before I knew it , we were having a food fight, food being thrown in every direction.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE" an angry Carlos stood infront of us.

❤ Marco's POV ❤
Shit " father" we all froze , I looked over and saw Marcus and Erica walk close to Andrew and cover him as he stood behind them fiddling with his hands.

"If you're finished playing can we eat" father shouted and went to seat down. We quickly tried to clean ourselves up and walked to the table.

The maids placed food on the table and we all ate in silence,  Andrew was just playing with his food with his head looking down.

" I see you're having fun together I thought you rejected my son" , "father" for the first time Erica didn't answer she was calm too calm and so was Marcus that's weird.

Father looked at Andrew " you look familiar, lift your head up boy" he said to Andrew and Erica and Marcus stopped eating and were now on high alert.

" I said look up" father shouted and they stood up "we're leaving Marcus walked and pulled Andrew up.

" you dare show your backs to me?" Father shouted reaching for his waist but before he could get to his gun it was already in Erica's hand pointing at my dad straight in the head " I said we're leaving" she said.

Looking at the situation infront of me I hadn't noticed Marcus had a gun to my head and Luke to Matteo.

Father chuckled " do you think you'll get out of here alive if you kill me?" My Father said " try me" she said not breaking eye contact,  this was all sudden am new to me , I'd never thought Erica would do this.

" Erica" I shouted she put the gun down unshuckled it and placed it infront of Father " we're leaving" she walked upstairs grabbed her things then walked back down and grabbed Andrew's wrist and they all left.

I got up and followed them " what's going on?" I asked turning her around " ask your father" she pulled herself away from me got into the car and left.

I walked back inside " Father what was that all about" he chuckled " you don't even know who you let into your house , because you're so hooked on some girl" he got up " you better know your priorities son , Tatio is in town and wants to meet fix yourself up and meet me at the hotel" he walked out.

Matteo was calm too calm for my liking,  he'd never let anyone point a gun to his head and not get mad.

He got up to leave and I held his hand " do you know what just happened" , " I don't but I can already tell your girl and her little friends aren't just normal Uni kids , did you see how fast she was grabbing the gun and unshuckling it? Your question should be who is Andrew and why are they protecting him" I let go of him and sat back down.

Was I missing something? What the hell just happened.

Everything went from being good to an absolute disaster. I got up and walked back to my room.

Her clothes were still there , who was she? Was I really missing something?

Was my perfect love really all a lie.

I got in the bathroom took a shower and changed then walked back down , Matteo was already waiting for me in the car , I got in and we left.