Second encounter

❤ Marcos POV ❤

I open my eyes in grunt as I get annoyed by the beeping machine.

The doctor gets in " oh you're awake" , " what happened doctor?" , " well thanks to whoever took your bullet out and stitched you , you're going to be okay , I must say she did a pretty good job with the stitching it won't leave a scar" , " where is she?" I ask him getting up.

" uhmm Sir you shoul.." I look at him and John walks in "where is she" he looks nervous,  " speak!" I demand

" well she got away boss , taking your bike with you" I walk close to him and punch him "you let some kid get away from you and you let her steal my bike".

He gets back up " I am sorry sir but we've found her  , I was about to grag her back her myself".

" forget it I am going with you she has my gun" , " what really happened yesterday sir? How did you meet the girl?" , "I was ambushed worry about that later for now let's find her and bring the gun back if it lands on wrong hands it will be a problem"

I take a shower and get out and wear white tshirt and blue jeans with airforce ones , I didn't want to stand out at her school , we drove to the school.

We got there and I walked straight to the office , I knew the director so I asked him about the girl and he told me where to find her.

We walked around and asked about her and were told she's in class but it will come out soon I waited near the classroom.

❤ Erica's POV ❤

I wasn't really in the mood for class today , I was just excited about the game today.

The bell rang and class was dismissed.

I watched as everyone got out of class and finished writing the notes down then walked out.

" Erica some handsome man was looking for you" Diana voiced as I walk out of class " handsome man ? Me? " She nods excitedly "there they are" she says pointing at them.

I look at where she's pointing and lock eyes with the gun man , " ow thanks Dee I've got this" I say walking to them.

They stood near my locker " great to see you're alive" I say passing him and opening my locker.

I take out a cut bag and the bike keys " I am sure you're here for these , I dropped your hoodie at the laundromat yesterday picked it up this morning and uhmm your bike is parked at the dorms" I walk closer to him " you thingy is in the bag too" I kept a distance.

" actually I wanted to talk to you about something" , I took off my glasses and put on lenses " uhmm I can't really talk right now I have a match" , " a match?" , " yes basketball , unless you can wait and we can talk after".

Andrew walked to us " yaaa the coach is looking for you" , " shit I totally forgot about her , uhmm Andrew can you take care of my friends for me take them to the field" I quickly grab my kit and close my locker.

" this is Andrew my friend he'll take care of you whilst I play okay" I run to the coach.

❤ Marco's POV ❤
What an interesting girl , now I really wanted to see her play " uhmm this way" Andrew voiced and we followed him.

I watched as she scored most of the shots " she's really good isn't she? Shes the captain of the team" , " tell me about her" he looks at me " are you interested in her?" , " not really" he chuckles.

" I was gonna say don't waste your time , she's not really interested in dating" I look at him " what do you mean?" , " for as long as I've known her she isn't interested in dating , she's a weird one , she doesn't like skinship and doesn't like hanging out with girls she's always in her books and sports , she's not even into social media , girls at school think she's gay and always try to approach her".

Interesting little fellow isn't she " so you guys are close?" , " yea I've known her since high school " , " nice " , he looks at me "I don't know what your business is with Rica but I know you're not her friend,  just don't stir up trouble for her she's already dealing with alot at home , if you're really interested in her you've got to put in alot of work she has very high walls built around emotions but once you get to know her you'll see what nice person she is" I nodded.

" boss she's really good" , I smiled seeing how happy she was.

I don't think I should disturb this girls life I mean she did save me.

Once the game was over I waited for her infront of the locker room , I got nervous as she wasn't coming out.

I decided to walk in she had her back to me with her pants on as she was finishing up get dressed.

Her red Chinese dragon tattoo showed " nice tattoo" she looked over at me.

" you're the first to see it , what are you some perv or something why are you here?" , "you took time coming out I thought something happened,  I am sorry".

" what do you want with me anyway?" , "can I take out to lunch I just wanted to thank you for saving my life" she nods wore her jacket and walked out.

We got in the car and she pointed where I'd get my bike.

We got to the restaurant and she ordered steak , with mash and some green veg thingy , I am not really a veg person so yea.

I ordered steak and ribs and some chips.

I watched as she her steak , she really does have table manners , when she was done I switched her plate with mine " please cut mine for me too , I like the way you cut yours"

Without question she did as , asked and we switched plates back " I am sure we didn't come here for you to watch me eat, you said you had something to say"

"Uhmm as I said I wanted to thank you for yesterday nothing much , what's your name?" , "Erica " , " what are studying ?" , " neurology " , " what year?" , " 3rd year" , " what sports you play?" , "basketball and tennis" , " you should invite me to watch you play tennis " she looked up at me "you'd come" I nodded smiling.

" ofcourse I really enjoyed watching you today , you seemed to enjoy yourself" , " I did right I really do love basketball , so what's your name?" , " you want to know my name?" , " I did ask didn't I?" Ouch.

" uhmm is Marco" , " Mexican or Italian? Marco" I chuckle " Italian.

We eat and chat over light conversations and afterwards she leaves , shit I forgot to ask for her number , I haven't really had much fun talking to someone about random things like I did with her.