Here we go again

❤ Marco's POV ❤
As soon as she got out I watched as she walked to class ,I touched my lips thinking of how she fed me ice-cream.

The thought that she was comfortable enough for us to share a spoon together.

She's so comfortable with me she just doesn't realize it yet , I like that she feels safe with me , that I was the first person she contacted when she felt unsafe.

Without knowing I was infront of her house , I barged in " where is he?" The maids sturted pointing to her father.

I grabbed him by the colar " did you hit her?" , "M arco...son...listen..I" , "if you ever lay your dirty hand on her again ill chop it of and feed it to you" his eyes popped out.

I let go of him " I don't know what your problem is with your daughter but I swear if I see her cheeks red again you'll have to answer to me" her mom walked in.

" Marco please come down , I think we should talk over dinner why don't you and Erica join us for dinner sometime, she's our youngest your age gap alone makes us worried , I think we all should talk this over together and no aggressiveness" I looked at her.

"Sure but don't try to talk me out of marrying her , I told you I only want her" she nodded with a light smile on her face , I turned around and drove back home.

I passed Matteo singing in the lounge " what's this why do you look bored ? Don't you have work?" , " I wanted to talk to you about something" he said patting a spot next to him for me to sit.

" Dads coming by , I need you to listen to him and don't start unnecessary fights okay" , "okay" he looked shocked at my response "you're asking me so nicely I can't disagree" a light smile appeared on his face.

I got up and left him there , walking to the office might as well catch up on work whilst my lady is at school.

❤ Erica's POV ❤
I walked to class and got in Marcus gave me a look and Andrew stood up infront of me.

"Why is your cheek red?" I looked over to Marcus whose anger was visible as he broke the pen in his hand.

"Uhmm I hit the door last night I was walking to the bathroom with my eyes closed you know how I don't like waking up" he chuckled.

" does it hurt? Next time be careful" I nodded.

He sat back down and the teacher came in handing out the papers.

Once we were done with the test Marcus pulled me to the side" what happened? Is it your sisters? Is it your father?" , " I am fine Mac it's only a slap" , " why didn't you call me to pick you up?" , " Marco kinda uhmm"  ," whaaaat? You slept with him?" A smirk appeared on his face.

"Stop it , yes we slept in the same bed but nothing happened" , " mhhh progress is important" , " what do you mean?" , " I mean you like him but you just don't know it yet" I scoffed.

" like hell I do" ," you don't like new people but you let this guy come watch your games , you let him take you on a date , fetches and drops you at school , when you weren't feeling okay he was the first person you thought of , you don't like being touched but I am sure you let him cuddle you and be close to you , you're wearing his clothes to Uni , I think you do and I am happy you found someone you actually like" I rolled my eyes.

" I don't like his brother though tell him to stay away from Drew" , "I told him this morning,  if he becomes a problem we might just have to get rid of him" , " but that will ruin your new relationship " , " it's okay as long as Drew is okay".

We walked to the Box and grabbed something to eat before going to play games.

"Don't be late today" Luke warned "fine let me leave now see you guys later on" , " don't forget to look sexy for your man" Andrew voiced and Marcus hit his head making me laugh , I waved them goodbye as my Uber was outside.

I got home and passed my mom as she sat by the lounge " so you thought you could snitch on me huh" my father came storming towards me and pushed me making me stumble a little.

" now that you've opened your legs for Marco you think you're untouchable huh" he pushed me again I was now by the wall " you think you'll be safe with him you little slut" he pushed me to the wall and strangled me.

I was quiet I didn't scream nor say anything he tightened his hand on me making my mom scream , a tear escaped my eye as I looked straight into his "dd..aa..dd..dad" I sturted I could see his eyes changed and his grip losen.

Was that regret , as soon as he let go my mom come to me " honey are you okay?" She said rubbing my back and giving me water , my eyes not once leaving my father.

I moved away from the wall and walked to the stairs and walked up my room " you took it too far this time Steven" I could hear my mom shouting and glass breaking.

I put my bag down and sat on the couch facing my window,  Matilda walked in " are you okay sweetie?" She was holding up ice-cream and cake.

She walked up to me and sat down next to me , I laid my head on her lap and she played with my hair making me drift off to sleep.

I drifted off to sleep and was woken up by a knock on the door,  I opened my eyes and noticed how dark it was " shit Luke is gonna kill me" I check my phone to see 25 missed calls from Luke and 5 from Marco.

"Sweetheart can we come in you have a visitor" I hear my mom shout from the other side of the door before opening it.

She gasps and looks for the light , Marco walks to me " why are you in the dark? Did something happen" I cleared my throat "uhmm no I fell asleep on the couch when I got back and only just woke up , why are you here?" , " I thought we'd go to the club together so I came to pick you up".

I looked over to my mom who nodded " okay you can wait downstairs I'll be down in five" he closed the gap between us turning me to side to side " are you sure you're okay?" I nodded with a slight smile " okay then I'll be downstairs" he kissed my forehead and walked out with mom.