A Smashing Duet (lemon)

Izuku was, to his guilt, relived that it wasn't Ochako. But he was no less shocked or concerned that it was Jiro.

He was also quite confused by the state Jiro was in. Leaning against the wall, in the shadow of the building, with her pants and black panties pulled down to her knees and fingering herself with one hand while holding herself up with the other.

And she was bawling her eyes out. A truly disturbing sight for one who knew her well enough, to recognize this wasn't like her at all.

Izuku blushed deeply as he watched her from the opposite building and wanted to look away. But the fact that her life was somehow in actual danger kept him from doing so.

Instead, he used float to drift down closer without her hearing him, so he could figure out what was wrong.

Izuku felt the tug on his stomach getting worse though, do to time and using float. He hesitated and calculated the distance between here and the storage building, before deciding to release Hatsume from his quirk, before he could vomit again.

Izuku gave a quite sigh as his stomach stopped doing flips and he was able to focus on Jiro, but his blushing only got worse as he got closer and was given a better view of Jiro's thin legs and small, soft butt, and even a glimpse at her dripping womanhood.

He was about to avert his eyes, when Jiro moaned out, but not with pleasure.

"Midoriya..." she sobbed as she worked her fingers in and out of herself with more ferocity.

"DAMN IT!" she cursed as she banged her fist against the wall and tried to shove her fingers in further, but couldn't satisfy herself. She then cried out in rage and sorrow as she pulled her fingers out and beat her other fist against the wall until it brushed and her knuckles bled.

She then devolved into more sobbing as her black eyeliner ran down her face in streaks with her tears.

"Damn it Midoriya! Why!? Why are we not good enough for you!? Why can't you take me like you did Uraraka!? Why...why do you have to leave me so empty...I can't even relive myself anymore..." she cried out as her voice went horse and weak. Her body falling against the wall.

"I can't catch you...not after watching you running from Hatsume...I just can't keep up...and you won't take us even when you have us begging for you...what does Uraraka have that we don't! Why won't you take us and make me scream like she did!?...make my belly swell like her's!... why... why..." she continued as her body trembled.

Izuku was shocked as he floated above the ground behind her. Ochako had warned him how bad the other girls could get, but he didn't truly understand it until now.

ZAP!

Danger Sense flared again as Jiro stopped trembling. She then slowly pushed herself up off the wall and stared at her own hands.

"I can't go on like this..." she spoke quietly, but Izuku heard it and his eyes widened as he saw her raise her hands up and slowly grip her own neck.

"I...I just can't..." she sobbed and a pit formed in Izuku's stomach as he realized just how bad his quirk and refusal to act was effecting everyone.

He knew she couldn't strangle herself with her hands alone...but there were many ways she could hurt herself.

Jiro's breath began to quicken as her mind turned to darker places, but before she could even move, there was a sudden gust of wind against her back and warm, moist air against her nape.

"Jiro..." Izuku spoke and she froze up as her tormentor rapped his strong arms around her. A feeling she had longed for but couldn't trust to stay.

"I'm so sorry...I should have realized sooner..." Izuku spoke with a watery voice, as if he was crying as well.