Back In Action

Izuku groaned as he woke up and flexed his stiff fingers. His head was laying on something soft and warm as he slowly came to.

Izuku then gasped as he felt fingers run through his hair and he opened his eyes to see Ochako gazing down at him over her large belly, as his head rested on her lap. Her eyes etched with worry, until his green orbs met her's and relief filled them.

"O-Ochaco?" Izuku spoke with a horse voice and the girl gave a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank goodness! You had us all worried!" she said as she pulled his head close and squeezed it against her belly. She was unable to hug him properly do to the angle they were laying at.

Izuku made a muffled yelp of surprise as his face turned red. He made no moves to resist though. The First reason being he was still emaciated and too weak to fight back. The second and more prevalent reason being he was too distracted by the fact he could hear his children's heartbeats, as well as them moving around inside Ochako's belly and he felt a tiny fist against his cheek, which brought tears to his eyes.

"Ah-hem!" someone coughed and the two looked over to see Jiro staring at them with a poorly hidden, jealous pout, unintentionally saving them from a flash flood of tears.

"Ji-Kyoka?..." Izuku stuttered in surprise, before noticing he was laying on a gurney, pulled up next to Ochako's with his head on her lap.

He also noticed that every girl he'd... claimed so far, was in the room with him and staring at him and Ochako with a combination of concern, jealousy and hormonally fueled lust.

There was a sudden clattering noise though and Izuku looked to the other side to see Hatsume, strapped down to her own gurney and restrained with heavy duty, metal clamps and locks.

"Hay, since when did you start calling ears by her first name and not me!?" she whined as she held a bobby-pin in her teeth, trying to pick the lock, only for Setsuna to snatch it away.

"Umm... s-since she asked me to" Izuku stuttered out before glancing up at Ochako with a questioning gaze.

"Trust me, you don't want to know what she was planning to do to you while you were out" Ochako deadpanned as the memory of the girl's reaction after seeing Pixie Bob came to mind.

Izuku gave a hum of acknowledgment before glancing around the room with conflicting emotions.

Part of him felt pride, accomplishment and arousal at seeing all of his girls pregnant and in one place.

That part was overshadowed by the awkwardness he felt, as well as simply feeling overwhelmed by all the heavily pregnant girls surrounding him. His impending fatherhood looming over him all the more dauntingly.

It also didn't help that most of the girls were staring at him like a pack of wolves would a piece of meat. At least when they weren't looking concerned for his well being.

"So... what happened to you? Recovery Girl said your body was burning it's self up? Or at least that's what we got out of her before she started ranting about how reckless you are and promising to chew you and All Might both out" Jiro asked with concern.

Izuku shuddered at the mention of Recovery Girl and her inevitably yelling his and All Might's ears off.

"Quirk overload... I made too many at once..." Izuku explained before shakily lifting his hand up and placing it on his chest and his eyes glowed faintly.

Izuku shut his eyes before anyone could notice though. The last thing he needed was all his girls scolding him in addition to Recovery Girl's inevitable lecture. And he needed to get back out there as soon as possible.