Acceptance

A/N - Word of advice. Never use Wattpad to store your story drafts, because it might randomly decide, "Hay, how would like to be deleted for no reason!" and suddenly the whole story is just gone! Leaving you to re-write the latest chapter.

Anyway, that's why this took longer to get out. Sorry for the short rant.

-x-

Izuku stared at Jiro for a long moment.

His eyes then wondered down lower, to her slightly bloated belly. Swollen with his seed.

"I did it again...I got my friend pregnant..." Izuku muttered in despair. Tears begin to leak from his eyes as he gripped his head and clenched them shut.

He hadn't had a choice. Jiro would have hurt herself, had he done nothing. But if not for him and his quirk, Jiro wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place.

None of the girls would be in this situation.

Izuku nearly collapsed in on himself as he kneeled there in front of Jiro. His right hand clutching his chest as he started to sniffle.

"I did this... I did this to my friends and I enjoyed it!... what kind of scumbag am I!" Izuku sobbed.

"I'm becoming just like him... just like my father...getting girls pregnant and then running off when things get hard..." Izuku continued to sob.

He didn't know how long he stayed there like that, but he was yanked from his self loathing by an enraged growl and a sharp tug at his long, prehensile earlobe.

"Ow!" Izuku yelped and idly realized he'd coped Jiro's quirk.

Such thoughts were quickly forgotten though, as he opened his puffy, red eyes, to see an enraged Jiro glaring at him with tear tracks stained black with mascara, as she gave an intense aura that promised death.

Izuku flinched back, but then closed his eyes and let his head fall as he accepted his fate.

This only seamed to enrage Jiro more though.

"Hay! Eyes on me Midoriya!" she yelled at him as she tugged on his ear jack again, forcing him to look up at her.

Tears fell from his eyes like fountains as he locked eyes with the pissed off, rocker chick, who he'd only moments ago, had pinned to the wall and screaming his name.

Now he was going to pay the price for it as she aimed her own jack at his eye.

Jiro's gaze was furious as she took a deep breath before speaking.

"Stop! Blaming! Your! Self!" she yelled, punctuating each word by inching her jack a little closer to his face.

Izuku flinched back but she held him by his own jack, causing him to wince.

His eyes then widened as he looked into Jiro's eyes with bafflement and shock.

"W-what-muff!" Izuku tried to speak but was cut off by Jiro grabbing his suit's collar and yanking him into a searing kiss.

Izuku made strangled sounds of protest, before surrendering to Jiro's passionate frenching.

Jiro finally released the lip-lock and they both caught their breath, before Jiro pulled him in close to stare into his eyes with intensity.

"Listen here Midoriya! Loosing my virginity and having the absolute BEST series of orgasms OF MY LIFE, while getting knocked up by my secret crush, is a WAY better alternative to torture by endless, otherworldly arousal, followed by insanity and suicide!" Jiro yelled in Izuku's face.

Izuku was stunned and stuttering under Jiro's gaze. He had expected to be castrated, not given support.

"B-b-but, I'm the reason why-ack!" Izuku was cut off again, by Jiro shoving her jack in Izuku's left ear and vibrating it painfully.