The Changeling (Lemon)

Izuku blinked dumbly at...

The random girl... Running down the hallway, oblivious to his invisible presence.

The girl had a round face a long brown hair that obscured most of her features and she was wearing an UA school uniform.

Izuku was shocked. He knew there was a possibility that girls aside from his friends may reach the point where he had to deal with them, but so far they hadn't shown the same ravenous hunger as those closest to him. He supposed it could be because they saw him and Toru going at it but even so, the level of insanity he saw in this girl's eyes didn't seam to match the established pattern.

Izuku grimaced. He didn't want to knock up a girl he didn't know, but the madness in this girl's eyes was beyond what even Mirko displayed if that was even possible. He simply couldn't ignore her.

So, Izuku steeled himself before tackling the girl into a nearby classroom as she passed him, which a duplicate quickly locked before dispersing.

Izuku pinned the girl to the teacher's desk as his mind raced in a last ditch effort to come up with another solution.

"Deku~"

Izuku gasped and a chill ran up his spine at the very familiar voice that came from below him.

Izuku gulped as he focused on the girl's face and her skin suddenly started sliding off like wet clay, revealing yellow eyes in cat-like slits and frazzled blond heir, along with a terrifying, wide smile, showing off elongated canines.

"H-H-Himiko!?" Izuku yelped in shock and fear. Before he could do anything though Toga latched onto Izuku and flipped them over and onto the floor, causing Izuku to grunt in pain from the fall.

Izuku's eyes quickly shot open as he heard her moaning though and he looked up into her especially crazed face.

"Do you know how hard it is... to be someone else... when I feel like thissssss!!!" Togo trailed off with a squeal of arousal and pleasure, as the rest of her disguise fell off, revealing her chalk white, mannequin like body.

Izuku stuttered as he stared at the girl in shock.

"HOW DID SHE EVEN GET IN HERE!?" Izuku mentality screamed as his mind raced while his quirk attempted to assert it's self with a wave of arousal as he watched Toga moan while her body experienced another change, causing little bumps to slowly appear on l her featureless B cups until pale nipples had formed and stuck out, fully erect.

"Ohhhh, it's so hard to use my quirk when my body feels like this~" Toga moaned before looking back down at the scared, confused and aroused Izuku. A wide, terrifying smile, splitting her face.

She made to lean in to ether kiss him or bite him and suck his blood. Izuku didn't know which, but he didn't let her finish the move, as he reached up and grabbed her by the arms.

"I'm not actually going to do this am I? I mean she's a villain, and insane even without my quirk affecting her... but..." Izuku thought in a scramble, as he stared up at Toga's insane and terrifying facial expressions.

He knew all the reasons why he shouldn't, but he also couldn't leave the girl like this. And even if it wasn't for her own sake, which Izuku would probably do anyway, Toga was more likely then anyone to start killing if Izuku abandoned her after she saw him doing the deed with someone else.

Izuku felt so conflicted as he held Toga by the arms tightly. He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice her mouth going to his left arm until her teeth were already sinking in and she was sucking his blood. Her face braking into an even more deranged and enraptured expression as her nethers started to gush with her arousal and ecstasy.