Clash Of The Titans

"You have got to be kidding me..."

Izuku spoke from the roof of the building as his eye twitched.

Out in the distance, in another practice city. Two titans did battle over one of his decoys.

"He's mine! You jumbo sized bimbo!" the dragon lady yelled as she clutched the fake in her claw and flew above the buildings.

An equity large hand, grabbed her by the tail and pulled the dragon down.

"Not a chance lizard face!" a mountain of a woman, yelled back as she grappled for the metallic facsimile. Nether one coherent enough to realize that they might have killed the real one by accident or that the Izuku in their hands wasn't even the real one.

"This...this can't seriously be happening...where's the hidden cameras!?" Izuku called out, almost hysterically.

Mirko was bad enough, but at least she was the same general size as him.

Ryukyu and Mt. Lady were currently the size of buildings.

"Unfortunately Midoriya, these two must be next. Your pheromones are still active and if they accidentally broke quarantine with their fighting..." Nezu left the rest unsaid as he spoke over the radio.

Izuku shivered at the thought of this nightmare spreading further. Things were bad enough as it was.

Even still though...

How was he supposed to get them to stop fighting each other and...do the deed with them, when he wasn't even big enough to fit properly!

Heck, if they got ahold of him, at their current size, his whole body would probably fit inside!

Another shiver ran up Izuku's spine.

"I HAVE to get them both to shrink first...but how?" Izuku muttered as he switched into planning mode while the two giants rampaged.

It was actually a little harder, now that he had so many quirks. He had so many options to choose from that he had trouble decided on the best ones for the job.

The fact that he hadn't had the chance to test and practice with them was also another drawback, but he could overcome it.

It was then that an idea came to him and he was once again ashamed of himself.

"I'm starting to think my quirk is effecting my mind too, given the ideas that keep poping into my head..." Izuku muttered before charging One For All into his new bunny legs and leaping farther then he ever had before.

-x-

Meanwhile, Ryukyu and Mt. Lady were duking it out in the industrial area.

Factories and pipelines were smashed and warped as Mt. Lady tossed the dragon girl around and Ryukyu retaliated by bashing her tail down on Mt. Lady's foot, causing the giant woman to yelp and grabbed it, leaving her open for the dragon to swipe at her with her tail.

Mt. Lady went flying from the hit and yelled in pain as she crushed a building. She smirked at the dragon though, as she held up a hand in triumph, and the fake Izuku was in her hand. One eyes poped out and hanging from a spring, while smoke drifted out of it's mouth, unnoticed by the two.

Ryukyu was surprised but then growled at Mt. Lady, before pouncing on her.

Mt. Lady tried to roll out of the way, but couldn't because of the buildings, and soon found herself grappling with Ryukyu.

"Midoriya doesn't have time for old hags like you!" Mt. Lady grunted as she fought to keep the fake Izuku in her grasp.

"Please, you honestly think he cares for oversized and empty headed bimbos like you!" Ryukyu jabbed back as she fought the giant. Her claw ripped Mt. Lady's suit a little in the process. Not enough to fully expose anything, but enough to show the top and the valley of her cleavage.