Rest and Planning

A/N - Sorry, but there's going to be one more chapter after this before the next lemon.

-x-

Crisis Fatigue.

A condition that occurs when an individual is subjected to stressful situations repeatedly and often, until they become accustomed to them.

Izuku wasn't yet fully at that stage, but he was being to show the signs as he leaned against the wall with Setsuna's body in his arms.

He still felt ashamed that he'd lost control like he did, but he wasn't about to brake down like before with Jiro ether.

"Setsuna...I'm so sorry...I-I don't know what came over me..." he apologized but Setsuna just chuckled weakly.

"Hay, I brought this on myself...even if I wasn't in my right mind at the time..." she said as she blinked some of the haze from her eyes and looked up at Izuku.

"I guess nether of us was thinking strait...also, can you let go of my head now?" she said and Izuku just stared at her for a moment.

In the end, Izuku just sighed and slid down the wall, as if defeated and brought Setsuna with him so she was sitting in his lap.

With her body no longer in danger of falling over, Izuku loosened his grip as she leaned back on him and he pressed his fingers together.

Setsuna sighed as her head was free to float back up and re-attach to her body, and she continued to lean back into Izuku.

Izuku let the girl take her time but still made sure to keep his hands off her though, not knowing what she would be ok with.

Setsuna took a moment to breath as she processed everything. Then she finally looked down at her distended belly and hesitated before placing a hand on it.

Setsuna was quite, as she didn't know what to think of all this...

Until she felt movement from inside and a tiny, hand shaped bulge under her own hand.

She then gave a breathless laugh and shook her head.

"Damn it...how can I already be so attached to you..." she muttered as she leaned her head back next to Izuku's.

She then looked over to see the look of uncertainty on his face, as he let her come to terms with everything.

"Ok, I'll bite...how did this happen and why can you suddenly use my quirk?" she asked as she rubbed her belly, where her baby's hand was pressing against her's.

The situation did freak her out more then a little, but she wouldn't go crazy until she heard what Izuku had to say.

The green haired hero sighed and looked away from her as he grew uncomfortable.

"How do I explain it..." he muttered, before glancing back at Setsuna.

"My doctors...lied about my quirk...and now it's cased all of this...and it...well it copies the quirks of the girls I...impregnate...and the quirks of our kids..." Izuku explained the best he could.

Setsuna was quiet for a moment as she took in the information.

"Well...that's fucked up...overpowered, but fucked up" she said bluntly. Her emotions stretched too thin by the situation and the undeniable reality of her pregnancy, to care about crass language at the moment.

"Well...it sounds like it wasn't y-"

"Wasn't my fault. Yes I know!" Izuku suddenly snapped as he covered his face with his right hand.

Setsuna looked at him with surprise but then he just looked guilty again.

"I'm sorry, it's just...everyone's been saying it's not my fault and objectively I know it...but I just can't stop thinking it...it still feels like it's my responsibility" Izuku explained as his face fell, looking defeated.