Claiming The Princess (lemon)

Izuku gulped as he stared at Momo laying on the bed, waiting for him. Her hero costume replaced with an even more provocative version, if that was possible. It clung even more tightly to her figure, making her nipples poke through the black latex, and the chest window only barely covered them and extended down to her womanhood, stopping only just before revealing anything. Her long, thick legs and and shoft, thick cheek completely on display for Izuku, as he blushed profusely.

...

Something wasn't right...

Every girl so far, had pursued him with savage hunger and desperation. So why was Momo just waiting there for him.

This thought overwrote whatever lust and awkwardness Izuku felt, as his mind worked to short out the problem.

His eyes then widened as he looked around at everything Momo had made, before looking back to the girl, who was growing a little nervous at his lack of action.

"You can't move, can you?" Izuku stated more then asked, and he watched Momo flinch and look away with a blush, while her limbs remained where they were. Spread out under the fake rose petals.

It all made sense now. Momo had overused her quirk while trying to catch him while fighting off the other girls, and this romantic setup was a last ditch effort. Now her body was tense and unable to move, do to her consuming too many lipids. Which would also explain the small CC TV, hanging from one of the corner posts of the bed, and the remote control in her hand, letting Momo trigger the traps and doors.

That would also explain why she was willing to threaten blowing herself up, to make Izuku come to her.

Momo meanwhile, was blushing heavily with both desire and embarrassment. Her actual and more bashful personality coming out, as she looked away.

"I-Izu...please I-" Momo was cut off with a gasp, as she looked up, only to see Izuku already over her and naked. She didn't even hear him moving or feel the bed shift. At least not until he was already on top of her.

Izuku then placed a hand on Momo's face, as she blushed like crazy and she breathed heavily. Her nerves clashing with her lust.

Izuku leaned down closer.

"It's ok... I'll be gentle..." he whispered before kissing her.

Momo's eyes widened before melting into the kiss. Her mind's lens, clouded by desire and influenced by old fantasies of a knight in shining armor coming to claim her, reshaping Izuku's awkward and stuttering voice, into something husky and powerful, that made her nether regions grow wetter.

Meanwhile, Izuku was pondering how he should go about this.

The memory of how Ryukyu and Nejire had reacted after coming to, was still fresh on his mind and he didn't want anyone else, reduced to that state.

Momo had a powerful quirk. Was smart and capable, and very well endowed. She easily one of the most beautiful and attractive girls in class, right behind Ochako in Izuku's eyes.

Though it was getting harder and harder to make comparisons between all of his girls as he claimed them and learned more about them and their feelings towards him.

Besides Ochako of corse. Even Izuku knew that the gravity girl who first stole his heart, would alway rank first in his harem.

But right now wasn't about any other girls.

This was about Momo. And she had insecurities.

Perhaps the most prevalent out of all of the girls, because of her status and upbringing.