A Quick Dip (lemon)

Izuku opened his eyes as he appeared in the main building of UA. At the indoor swimming pool to be exact, and he looked around.

"Kiro"

Izuku head jerked in the direction he heard the croak from and the view he got through his double's eyes. He saw his exhausted clone give a relieved sigh from where he was hanging, with his fists stuck in the wall. The double then went limp before bursting into smoke and letting the clothes and radio he was wearing, fall to the ground.

Izuku would have been more introspective about seeing his own facial expressions and emotions from the outside, were his attention not locked with the more important sight before him.

Hanging from the same wall, the frog girl blinked dumbly at the double's dispersal, before tuning her head to see the real Izuku standing there naked and just staring like a dear caught in headlights.

Tsuyu gave another croak, before turning around while still clinging to the wall, exposing her own naked body to Izuku in what might or might not have been an intentionally provocative way. Her B cups hanging freely with small, erect nipples and her lithe finger completely exposed. Long and muscular legs bent and sticking to the wall, exposing her entrance with a tuft of green hair, while her thin arms were stretched out and holding her upper body to the wall.

And her face was still deadpan as ever, but with a predatory glint in her eyes.

Izuku gulped as her long legs and gaze, gave him flashbacks to Mirko. He pushed that aside though, as he gave a weak smile.

"H-hay Tsu..." he greeted awkwardly. Not really knowing how to go about this, now that he was intentionally going after the girls and not having to wear them out or manage them somehow.

"KIRO!" Tsuyu croaked as she leaped right for Izuku at high speed. Arms outstretched to grab him.

Izuku yelped but didn't run, and Tsuyu rammed into him, sending them both into the pool.

Izuku gave a startled yelp and clamped his hands over his mouth as bubbles came out. He then looked up and screamed underwater, as he saw Tsuyu swimming towards him like an indifferent sea serpent, hungry for it's next meal.

Izuku quickly breached the surface and gulped down as much air as he could. He then went stiff though, as he was pushed against the edge of the pool and felt something long and warm, rap around his manhood.

Izuku moaned as it gripped him tightly and slid up and down in a rhythmic manner and he looked down to see Tsuyu, still underwater and breathing just fine, as she rapped her long tongue around his erection while holding his legs.

Izuku let his head and eyes roll back, as he felt a pair of soft lips, closing around him and a warm, wet movement all around his manhood, accompanied by a suction he wasn't accustomed to.

Izuku was more then a little stunned. He had yet to experienced anything like this, and he wasn't quite sure what to think of it.

It felt...nice...

Izuku definitely didn't hate it, but it just wasn't the same as a woman's tight tunnel and fertile womb.

Maybe his quirk influenced him to prefer one more then the other, but he wasn't about to stop Tsu. He may prefer her lower lips, but he still found her warm and prehensile tongue and suction pleasurable.

Izuku gripped the edge of the pool as he finally looked back down and saw Tsu's head bobbing up and down. Her hair still tied in her usual, long ponytail/bow as it floated in the water.

Izuku started to notice Tsu squirming a little though, as she rubbed her legs together before finally pulling away but still leaving her tongue rapped around him and working his erection with it.