Unseen Beauty (Lemon)

A/N - I've taken a few liberties with Toru's appearance here.

-x-

Izuku and Toru both breathed heavily under the warm water.

Toru from arousal and Izuku from nervousness as much as excitement as he got the best image of Toru he's even seen while under the constant flow of water and steam.

And his eyes nearly bugged out at what he saw when he pulled back to take in her entire figure.

"Holy shit! She binds them!" Izuku thought in shock as he took in Toru's D cup breasts with what appeared to be large nipples standing out like the caps of baby bottles.

He knew Toru was shy when people could actually see anything about her figure while simultaneously being depressed that no one could actually see her, but he had no idea she was hiding these melons. He didn't even want to think HOW she managed to bid them while dressed.

"Then again, I can't blame her with Mineta in our class" Izuku internally deadpanned before letting his eyes wander further down to her slim belly and waistline, only for her figure to flare out nicely in wide hips and a thick rear, leading to long, slender legs.

Izuku, even after adjusting to his new situation in life, was still flustered and felt his inner self spring a massive nosebleed while his real self, influenced by his quirk, practically drooled at the shapely silhouette, as if Toru's body were some forbidden fruit, not meant for mortal eyes.

Izuku's rational mind reasserted it's self though, as he realized Toru wasn't fighting back.

"Why isn't she doing anything? She should be ravenous" Izuku pondered, until he noticed that some of the liquid flowing from between Toru's legs wasn't water as she moaned deeply in satisfaction.

Izuku's eyes shot up to see Toru's face twisted in ecstasy, as if he were already smashing her at full force and she started to squirm.

"He's looking at me... he can see me..." Toru moaned to herself between shuddering breaths and Izuku's eyes shot wide.

She was getting off just from Izuku looking at her!

...

Izuku mentality facepalmed.

Had he known it were this easy to immobilize Toru, he would have used another quirk to make her somewhat visible or just told her he had enhanced vision from the very beginning.

Izuku shook his head as he refocused on the task at hand.

Though this did give him a unique opportunity. The whiplash of realizing Toru's kink had left Izuku still fully in control.

So, not yet lost in his lust and with Toru so easily pacified for the time being, Izuku activated Diagnostic Touch as he ran his fingers over Toru's body. Up her sides and under her breasts. Cupping them from underneath as he ran his fingers over the bottom edges of her nipples.

"OooooohhhhHHHH!" Toru moaned as she started squirming again and Izuku hissed out a breath as he clenched his teeth and unintentionally squeezed her breasts as he attempted to restrain himself. At least until he had gone over the information he was getting with a mostly clear head.

With this, Izuku received information on how his quirk was presently effecting Toru's body and not just her condition post impregnation, like with the others.

Izuku was very glad that Diagnostic Touch worked so fast, because his control was slipping as his hands moved up to fully grasp Toru's melons and sink his fingers into the soft flesh.

"Damn it Toru... how did you hide these?..." Izuku moaned as he worked them in his hands and memorized every inch of soft skin. The information he'd gotten filed away for later, more level headed evaluation.