Panic Before The Storm

A/N - Thanks to MaksRaptor for the artwork. For those interested, you can see it on the Wattpad version of this chapter.

-x-

Everything was silent as Izuku sat there frozen. His eyes blank while Momo held his face as she panted for air.

Slowly though, the Momo began to come to her senses as her face gradually relaxed.

...

Her eyes then shot wide and both their faces glowed red as their heads steamed.

"Ah! I'm sorry Izuku!" Momo yelped as she turned away and covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.

"I-I-I just got so carried away and with what you did with your fingers there..." Momo rambled, only to trail off with a shutter at the memories.

"A-and then you and the...big...ooohhh, it's still so big" Momo stuttered before moaning as she felt Izuku, still hard and buried deep inside her. She could feel it throbbing rapidly with his racing heart. They were still at an odd angle from the bed breaking in half.

She then felt her own heart pounding and her body temperature rising, as she drank in Izuku's chiseled body, as he still remained frozen, even as she wiggled her hips a little as she squirmed.

"So big...so strong...and the dirty talk...oh it's just so-"

SLAP!

Momo's own palm, came crashing into her face as what was left of her conscious mind, reasserted it's self.

"Ahhh! Habubaba!" she rambled off nonsensically and too fast to comprehend, even if it wasn't, as she ran her hands over her face and gripped her hair.

"Oh, what do I do? I-muff!" Momo was cut off by Izuku grabbing her shoulders and pulling her into a kiss. Her eyes shot wide, before going half-lidded as she melted into the lip lock, and she was so very tempted to ride Izuku again, right then and there.

Izuku pulled away and cupped her cheeks though, while looking into her eyes with a look somewhere between serious and embarrassed.

"M-Momo... t-this isn't a no but... oh! I just don't know! This is all so fast and messed up and..." Izuku stoped himself before he said anything inappropriate.

Even if the other girls already understand the hierarchy before he even knew it existed, Izuku figured mentioning another girl while still fully sheathed inside one who he'd just knocked up, and who had just proposed to him, was a very bad idea.

It didn't change the fact that Ochako was supposed to fill this role in Izuku's mind. Even in the midst of all the quirk induced madness and his growing harem.

But the logical side of his brain also knew that Momo was the best choice when it came to finical security for his MANY children. Though by that same logic, Mirko and the other pros would be a close second.

They both sighed as they worked through their insecurities and shattered preconceptions of how they would propose and be proposed to.

"I'm sorry Izuku. I was just so caught up in the moment and-" Momo was cut off by another kiss. Just a quick peck this time, but it left Momo no less of a blushing mess.

"It's ok, I get it. And we'll have plenty of time to discuss it after" Izuku said as he placed his hands behind Momo's back.

"What do you-" Momo was cut off by a gasp, as she looked down at her growing belly while Izuku helped hold her up.

Izuku gave her a second to adjust, as she watched her belly swell and swell, while Izuku looked away guiltily.

Momo just stared down at her especially large belly in open mouthed shock for a moment. Izuku then slowly let her lean back against the broken bed and sighed.