The Giant Slayer (lemon)

Mt. Lady and Ryukyu both moaned in pleasure as Izuku and his double, attacked their necks while holding them still.

Ryukyu considered fighting for dominance, but she was weaker in her human form and Izuku was ripped even without his quirk.

Plus, it wasn't like she wasn't getting what she wanted, as her Izuku made her sit down on one of the couches while the other lifted Mt. Lady up, causing her to yelp as he laid her down on another couch facing theirs.

Izuku had spent an hour getting pounded into the hard ground by Mirko. He was done not having some kind of cushion.

Ryukyu's Izuku, finally let her go, to pull off her suit. Ryukyu beat him to the punch though, as she ripped her own suit to shreds, exposing her B cups and toned body, while Izuku dropped his pants.

He then grabbed Ryukyu by the legs and waisted no time in diving all the way into her.

"GAAAHHH!!! YES!!!" Ryukyu screamed as he hit her deep and she looped her arms around his neck. Both Izukus had to stop for a moment as he felt her clamp down on him.

It was strange for Izuku. Feeling both bodies at the same time. The double dose of pleasure also made it hard to concentrate on controlling both bodies, but he steeled himself though, and he began hammering Ryukyu, while the other one flipped Mt. Lady onto her back and reached down to grab her suit and rip it further, causing her C cups to bounce free.

Mt. Lady wasn't going to wait any longer though. She grabbed her suit and pulled even further. Ripping it in half and exposing her shapely hips and womanhood to him.

She then grabbed Izuku's erection while rapping her legs around him and pulling him into her.

Both Izuku's moaned and he placed his hands on Mt. Lady's hips, as he now felt himself inside BOTH girls. They both quickly resumed their thrusting though and both girls cried out.

Izuku then latched onto Mt. Lady's breasts and began sucking and squeezing, causing her to cry out as she rapped her arms around his head.

"Yes! Right there! Ooohhh, you feel so good inside me!" she moaned as Izuku picked up the pace on both of them.

Both cried out as the couches began to creak and bounce under them. Mt. Lady's moans seamed to grow louder though, as they went on. She then yelled as her breasts grew slightly and milk sprayed out.

"Oh yes! I've never been one for kinky shit, but it feels so good!" she cried out and Ryukyu was starting to feel a little jealous. She still felt good having Izuku inside her, but it just felt like something was missing. Something that Mt. Lady was clearly getting.

Izuku seamed to notice her dissatisfaction though, and manifested his jacks.

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

Ryukyu screamed as she felt vibrations against her button and she threw her head back as she squirted on Izuku, while she reached back over her head and clawed at the back of the couch, ripping into it.

Meanwhile, Mt. Lady screamed in orgasm as Izuku grabbed her hips and lifted them up as he leaned back and thrust in as deep as he could. His pelvis clapping against her firm and shapely butt while penetrating her womb and making her reach back and claw at her own cushions as her back arched and her boobs bounced.

"Ah! I'm cumming!" Izuku called out. The double experience of pleasure proving a little too much for him and he erupted inside Mt. Lady.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!! YESSSS!!! FUCK YES!!!" she screamed as the sensation of being filled was amplified by Izuku's quirk and she climaxed again.

The Izuku plowing Ryukyu, grunted and stopped, but nothing came...

Ryukyu blinked in surprise and disappointment that she wasn't filled and satisfied yet.