Gone Hunting

A/N - Sorry to say this, but updates might slow down as I focus on more neglected stories. This one is still the center of my attention though.

-x-

"And you're absolutely sure there ain't another way?" Snipe asked as shots range out over the radio.

Nezu sighed as listened to the pandemonium.

"Unfortunately yes. There simply isn't another way that won't result permanent mental damage or injury, as this very situation proves" he explained with a sad tone.

"If it makes you feel any better, Midoriya is even less happy about the situation then we are" Nezu contiued and heard a sigh from the other end, before the sound of walls braking and more gunshots were heard.

"At this point I'll take just about anything over this! BANG! How long till the kid gets here?" Snipe replied as more noise was heard from the other side.

"He should be there in the next six minutes, if he isn't spotted by anyone else. Just keep her isolated for a little longer" Nezu answered as he watched Izuku through the cameras, running at top speed, without alerting anyone. His enhanced sense of smell, combined with Jiro, Hatsume, and Setsuna's quirks, making avoiding the other girls a trivial matter, for the most part.

They still had no idea where Toru was, which was a constant source of anxiety for Izuku.

Snipe sighed, before giving a series of yells and grunts.

"I still can't believe we're doing this...alright, I'll keep her here as long as I can, but this gal's gettin' crazier that longer this drags out and I'm runnin' out of ammo" Snipe grunted out before being forced to cut the channel and focus on his end.

Nezu sighed as he rubbed his face and took a sip of his tea, before turning his attention to the crowd gathered outside the school and the authorities, waiting for him to contact them again and give a report.

Or at least as much as he was willing to report. There was no way he was telling them who's quirk did this or how they were dealing with it. And he sure as hell wasn't telling them the full extent of what Izuku's quirk could do.

Nezu scratched his head and his fur became a little ruffled. This whole situation was becoming a progressively larger headache, as Nezu juggled ten different jobs. Between tracking the students and faculty and making sure no one hurt themselves, and managing outside interference. And now he had to figure out how to cover up or at least fudge the information on Izuku's quirk, while also finding a way to hide seventeen newborns and counting, from the public eye. Both for their own safety, from villains and the HPSC, and for the sake of the carriers of the girls and Midoriya.

Plus keeping All For One from figuring out about any of this.

The mere idea of All For One getting his hands on Izuku's quirk, sent shivers down Nezu's spine.

But that also lead to another line of thinking that brought a grin to the rodent hybrid.

In truth Nezu reveled the challenge and the effect Izuku's quirk would have, was just the icing on the cake.

"I know that look" Recovery Girl said as she entered the office.

"If I didn't know you better, I'd say you were actually enjoying this. But I can still tell you're scheming something" she continued, causing Nezu to chuckle a little.

"My my, am I that transparent..." Nezu spoke rhetorically.

"Indeed, I take no pleasure from recent events. And when I track down the ones really responsible, they're going to wish they went to jail" Nezu spoke a little darkly, before that grin returned.