Cold Snap

The air was deathly quiet...

No one dared to voluntary make noise of any kind, for fear of the hair-trigger tension snapping and setting one woman in particular off.

Ochako gulped and sweat rolled down her brow as she glanced over at the woman gnashing her teeth. The only other sound in the room being the idle beeping of a few machines.

One would think the two criminals that now counted among their ranks, would be the case of this tension.

But no.

Izuku had explained Toga and Nagant's situations to Snipe and Thirteen, who then relayed it to everyone else and both of them were being very quiet as they came to terms with everything. Toga in particular being near catatonic as her brain worked to rewire itself and come to terms with her past and the lack of insan thoughts plaguing her mind.

"Still can't believe Midoriya literally fucked the crazy out of her... or that she's the only other one having twins..." Jiro muttered to herself as she glanced over at Toga with mixed feelings and ready to fight if she or Nagant tried anything.

Jiro's attention was quickly pulled back to the source of the tension in the room though and she rubbed her belly as her babies seamed to grow agitated at the tense atmosphere.

The cause of all of this being Mei, who had suddenly gotten very agitated for no apparent reason.

This continued on for a while until Mirko, apparently having grown tired of the awkward silence and some of her babies repeatedly kicking her spleen like as introvert tapping their foot because their about to speak in public, finally spoke up with a huff.

"Ok what's the big deal crosshairs?" she asked with exasperation.

The pen that Mei had been using for drawing blueprints, snapped in her fingers before she slowly looked up at Mirko.

"Midorya just did something to piss me off. I can feel it..." she spoke ominously before pulling out another pen and scribbling viscously at her plans for her and Izuku's new love suite (cough-torture chamber-cough). The frustrated woman then patted her belly gently.

"You kids better get ready to come out soon. Because mama's gotta make sure you get a loooot of siblings with the next batch" she muttered quietly and some of the other girls shuddered before turning their attention to their own, very active bellies.

"Shit, that girl needs to get laid again. If only to take the edge off all these pregnancy hormones" Mt. Lady half joked to the growing harem and a few of them offered up their prayers for Izuku's wellbeing when he finally had to deal with Mei.

-x-

Meanwhile, Izuku felt a chill run up his spine as Danger Sense blared momentarily.

Izuku had a pretty good guess as the why too, as he stared down at Burnin's swollen and churning abdomen as the their unborn children fought for space.

Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, Izuku's mind was already burned out, coming to terms with all the girls he'd already knocked up and the insane number of children he now had, so rather then panic he gave a defeated sigh.

He yelped immediately after as a goat of green flames sprang forth and he clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Right, lots of new quirks" he muttered as he focused on deactivating his new abilities and winced in discomfort at how much his body had to change to accommodate them all.

Izuku gave another sigh as his body went back to normal and he cracked his neck.

"I think I'm starting to feel my limit getting closer" he muttered while trying to catalog all his new quirks.