Alien Queen (Lemon)

Izuku gulped as he felt Mina's arms pull his face in closer to her neck while her leg pulled his pelvis up against her own, where he felt her wetness, even through her short skirt. Her large, D cup breasts, squishing against his chest as her, too small, uniform, struggled to contain her cleavage.

Somehow, Izuku had never really noticed how developed Mina's figure was. Sure he knew she was beautiful and curvy, but he was always too much of a stuttering mess and too oblivious to really notice before.

Now even he couldn't deny how hot and enticing Mina was, as his manhood rubbed against her wet folds.

Izuku's eyes widened as he realized she wasn't wearing any panties under her very short skirt and he couldn't stop himself from rocking his hips back and forth, rubbing his length against her dripping entrance.

Mina moaned as her eyes rolled back a little.

"Oh yessssss... I've been waiting too fucking long... and those stupid robots were just a bunch of no good teases..." she moaned out as she started rocking her own hips in time with Izuku's.

Izuku's own eyes rolled back a little as he started nuzzling into Mina's neck and breathed deep before kissing her. She smelled and tasted like citrus and her skin was supple and soft, as if any calloused or dead skin was burned off by her acid.

Izuku ran his tongue up Mina's neck as he relished her taste and his right hand moved down to grip her toned thigh while his left moved to squeeze her breast through her shirt.

"Ohhhh... Ah!" Mina moaned before suddenly crying out and Izuku grunted into her neck as their hips rocked against each other just right, causing him to slip inside her.

Izuku was only halfway in but she was already clamping down on him hard. His little Deku also felt a little tingly, as if Mina's juices were mixed with a very weak acid. It wasn't painful or anything, but it was different.

Izuku grunted as he dug his fingers into Mina's thigh and his other hand moved around to gip her shoulder from behind, as he tried to hold himself back from going wild on her.

Mina seized the opportunity to wrap her other leg around him though, making Izuku support all her wight and push her into the locker more, as she pulled his hips closer and his little Deku deeper.

"Don't hold back... breed your queen hard and fast..." Mina moaned as she gave a sly smirk. Both for satisfying her own kink and because she had learned all the buttons to set Izuku off, over the last few hours.

Izuku paused for a moment and made a struggling sound in the back of his throat. His fingers digging painfully into Mina but she just moaned lightly in pleasure.

Mina gave another smirk as she leaned in next to Izuku's ear and started moving her hips in circles.

"Come on, what are you waiting for? The queen hungers... your brood mother is ready to be bred... ooohh..." Mina moaned seductively before licking Izuku's ear as his hips began to unconsciously move back and forth slowly.

Mina moaned into Izuku's ear as she felt him going deep and pressing against her cervix already.

"Ooohhh yesss... can you feel it?... you're hitting my womb already... you're about fuck this alien's unprotected... fertile... baby making... womb..." Mina accentuated each word as her smirk grew wider.

Izuku whimpered as his hand on her leg moved up higher and gripped her plump rear while his other one pressed against the locker hard enough to make it dent in.

"Damn it! Why am I even fighting it at this point!?" Izuku thought as his quirk empowered lust took over and he pulled back until only the very tip of his manhood was inside Mina...