Rest and Regroup

Izuku stared at the ceiling of Ochako's room.

His mind was somehow both short-circuited and refreshed at the same time. It was like his brain had undergone a reboot as he lay there, just staring and trying to process everything that had happened over the last few hours.

First he had made a horrifying discovery about himself.

Then he'd been running around the school in a frenzy, trying to evade everyone.

Then he'd done something that, at the time, seamed so horrible to him that he wanted to vomit.

Now...

Now he didn't know what to think of his situation and quirk.

All he could do was lay there and stare upwards as he felt the warm bodies pressed against him.

Finally, he blinked away the haze and looked to his right, and was met with Ochako's adorable face, as she rested with her head on his shoulder, having since passed out from his terrifyingly successful efforts to satisfy her.

He hugged her close with his right arm around her shoulder and her naked body pressed to his. A thin sheet spread wildly over them. Her breasts and pregnant belly pressed against his side, letting him feel the occasional kick.

He then felt another kick from his other side and looked to his left to see Jiro, in much the same state, with her leg laying across his body. Her serine and adorable smile a new experience for him.

His gaze then traveled down, to see Hatsume on her side and clinging to his left leg. Sandwiching it between her large breasts, as another sheet covered her.

Then his gaze fell front and center. To the tent he was pitching even now, after satisfying himself with the girls so many times.

"Ochako was right...if I ever fully satisfied myself, I would destroy them..." Izuku thought before letting his gaze return to the ceiling. His mind swimming as he tried to comprehend the situation he found himself in.

And in spite of the circumstances, and the guilt he felt....he couldn't deny that the last hour had been the best of his life so far...

How could it not be!

Three beautiful girls, the mothers of his children, had willingly spent the last hour making love to him, with every indication they wanted to do it again.

Izuku closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he felt truly happy, in spite of himself.

In spite of everything and in spite of his guilt, he felt like the luckiest man alive right now, and he pulled his girls closer to himself like a greedy miser, refusing to let go of his precious treasures.

He couldn't deny it any longer.

These girls wanted him and he wanted them back.

That left an important question in his mind though, as he looked at Jiro.

"What are we to each other?" he thought, before turning his gaze back to Ochako.

With her it wasn't even a question.

He loved her and she loved him.

He was confident boyfriend and girlfriend applied at the very least, and probably even fiancé very soon.

But what about Jiro and Hatsume?

Izuku glanced over at the both of them. He liked them and definitely found them attractive. And they apparently liked him and had for a long time...

But Izuku had been oblivious the whole time. The only one he ever really knew he had feelings for was Ochako. But the others?... he just didn't know yet.