Bunny Love (lemon)

Izuku trembled slightly in fear, as the rabbit hero stared him down with a crazed and desperate look. She was practically foaming at the mouth as her bloodshot eyes locked in on him and her ears faced his direction.

A moment passed, as Mirko just stayed where she was, panting for breath with several cuts in her suit from Snipe and buildings falling on top of her. She was most likely too exhausted and scatterbrained to even recognize what was in front of her.

Izuku was simply too scared to move. Had it been a spar or test, it wouldn't have bothered him so much, but he could see the insanity in her eyes.

Mirko's mind had well and truly been broken by Nezu's attempt at sedating her. In a way, she was even worse then Jiro had been, only she was taking it out on everything and everyone else, instead of focusing that madness and desperation inwards.

"Midoriya..." Mirko suddenly whispered and Izuku saw her thigh muscles tense up.

"M-Mirko...look, just calm down and I'll-"

ZAP

Izuku gasped as Danger Sense flared.

The fact that it had triggered at all, caused Izuku to hesitate for a fraction of a second, and the only thing that kept him from becoming very dead as Mirko leaped at him with full force, was One For All at 68%.

Izuku grunted as he landed out in the street, after jumping over Mirko. His legs bruised and bones cracked from using so much power.

Izuku quickly focused inwards though and pulled out one of the quirks he got from Setsuna, and the bruises quickly healed.

"Thank you Lizard Regeneration" Izuku muttered before hopping away as Danger Sense went off again.

"Mirko! I'm not trying to fight you! Why are-"

"Midoriya!" Mirko cut him off as she gave chase.

"Where is he!" she yelled as delirium clouded her mind.

Izuku blinked as he clung to the wall of a building.

"What..." he muttered in deadpan, before hopping away again and bouncing between buildings.

"Is she really so far gone that she can't even recognize me!?" Izuku muttered in disbelief as he stayed just one hop ahead of Mirko.

Danger Sense screamed louder at him suddenly and Izuku soon learned why, as Mirko faked him out on her next move and intercepted him mid jump.

Fear gripped Izuku as her legs locked around his head and she squeezed tightly.

Izuku was suddenly very thankful that Setsuna got to him first, as his head popped off and floated away before reattaching to his body as he fell.

"That would have killed me!" Izuku thought with terror as he quickly teleported away from her dropkick.

Izuku collapsed onto a nearby roof he had tagged just in case, and hyperventilated.

"Holy shit! I knew her mind was broken, but not this bad" Izuku muttered as his mind raced.

He quickly turned his gaze back in the direction he'd come from and used that quirk from earlier again, causing his eyes to glow read as he saw Mirko already hot on his trail.

"Oh this is bad! How do I get through to her when she can't even recognize the thing she's after! The only thing that got through to the other girls was-" Izuku paused in his ranting as a plan formed.

His face then fell in shame at what his mind had concocted.

"This quirk is corrupting me..." he muttered in defeat before sighing. There wasn't even any guarantee that it would work and she wouldn't lash out anyway, but he didn't have much choice against Mirko. She was know for her reputation of getting the job done, regardless of what happened to her.