Stress Relief (lemon)

Izuku grunted into Nejire's lips as he pinned her hands to the bed and kissed her fiercely. Her eyes wide with surprise, but then they clouded over with lust and satisfaction, as her body stopped glowing from her quirk.

Izuku released the kiss and sighed with relief, but then worry filled him again. He still had another girl out there he needed to find and he basically announced his location when he turned into a dragon.

He needed to work fast.

Before he could do anything though, Nejire grew impatient and possibly a little jealous, if she noticed him thinking of another girl again, and found the strength to flip them over while Izuku was distracted.

Nejire grinned down at Izuku before kissing him and Izuku grabbed her wide hips before running his hands back to grip her plump butt.

Nejire giggled as she sat up, but then, to Izuku's surprise, she turned around on him.

"Nejire? Wha-ah!"

"AAAHHH!" Nejire cut off Izuku, by coming down on his erection and crying out. She then waisted no time in starting to bounce on him. Riding Izuku in reverse.

Izuku was a little stunned. He hadn't quite expected this but he still moaned in pleasure as he let Nejire continue.

It was an interesting, experiencing a new position. Mirko had subject him to plenty of wild positions, but they were mostly ones that had her facing Izuku and pinning him to whatever surface offered the most leverage or easy access. But this position left a few problems.

One, Nejire's breasts were out of reach.

Two, Izuku was strapped for time and needed to finish quickly.

And three...Izuku was still a little peeved with Nejire for her stunt before and holding him up from saving his friend.

That last one led into a bit of a guilt/hate spiral. Since he knew Nejire wouldn't normally behave that way, so he couldn't blame her, but that lead to more frustration, and so on and so forth.

The result...

Izuku gritting his teeth as the lust of his quirk combined with his frustration, and he gripped Nejire's hips and started thrusting up hard and fast into her, causing the woman to cry out as she threw her head back.

"Yes! Give me your babies!" Nejire cried out, much to Izuku's further arousal.

Deep in his mind though, underneath the lust. Izuku really wished she hadn't asked for a baby. He only had so much control over his quirk, and when girls actually asked for it while doing the deed, that control slipped.

Combine that with his frustration and Izuku became lost in his own lust as his quirk flared to life.

Izuku grabbed Nejire's hair and pulled her back against him and began thrusting harder into her, as green lightning surged over him and the new angle allowed him to go deeper without using his quirk. He also reach around and grabbed one of her large, bouncing boobs and harshly worked it in his hands.

"Oh fuck yess! Make my belly swell! Fill me up! AAAHHH!" she begged and Izuku grunted as her words only stimulated his quirk further and she cried out as she ovulated.

"YESSSS!!! OOOOHHHH!!!" Nejire moaned as her back arched and her body trembled in orgasm, as Izuku's manhood stretched her insides with each, earth shattering thrust.

"Oh yes! AAAHHH!!! Yes! Make me a mommy! I've wanted you for so long! Make me yours forever!" Nejire yelled and Izuku gained just enough sanity back to cover her mouth.

If she kept begging for more, she may end up as big as Hatsume. Her body was definitely suited for it.

Izuku then grunted as he flipped them over and pressed Nejire into the bed while railing into her. Nejire's moans muffled by the pillow as he moved his hands to grab her's and pin them to the bed.

Nejire's gave another muffled scream and her insides clenched Izuku tightly, as he pounded her hard and fast. His hips slapping against her shapely rump and making the bed creak and bang against the wall.

Izuku grunted from the tightness but didn't slow down during her orgasm. He did blink back to his senses somewhat though, and he realized he was forgetting something important.

Izuku then leaned up and grabbed Nejire's right leg. He then lifted it up and Nejire yelped as he rolled her onto her side. Her womanhood twisting around on his erection until he was ramming into her sideways.

Izuku then placed her leg on his shoulder and leaned down to take her breast in his mouth.

"OH FUCK YESSSS!!! I'm all yours Midoriya! My heart! My body! My milk! My womb! ALL OF ME!!!" Nejire screamed as she ovulated and orgasmed again.

"Oh! Give me your babies! I want a little girl to spoil rotten! Give it to me Izu~! AAAHHH!!!" She screamed some more.

Izuku stalled for a moment though, as Nejire's words triggered the inquisitive and analytical part of Izuku's brain.

Could he choose the genders?

He didn't see why not. His quirk was basically a gene editor. He could probably decide everything from gender, to skin and hair color, so long as it was within reason. He just never saw the need to before.

Izuku was brought back to the present though, as Nejire grabbed the headboard above her and screamed with pleasure.

Her breasts then swelled. Not going up a cup size, but Izuku felt it and his eyes rolled back as her milk flowed out. Even without him needing to suck or squeeze, her nipples leaked milk and it ran down her boob and flew into the air with each thrust, while Izuku drank from the other.

Izuku then released her breasts and leaned back. Holding Nejire's leg up as he thrust with blinding speed and strength.

Izuku then gave his hardest thrust yet. Nejire's request for a girl, still hooked on the back of his mind, as he released inside her.

"AAAAHHHH!!! YEEESSSS!!!!" Nejire screamed as she climaxed again and her body ceased up. Her toes curling and milk shooting from her breasts, as she squirted on Izuku and her belly swelled slightly from how much he released.

Izuku fell forwards onto Nejire and his face fell between her breasts, while her legs fell limp on the bed and they both panted.

The two just laid that way for a moment as Izuku's body steamed a little.

"It worked..." Izuku muttered with a grin, before pushing himself up and placing a hand on her belly.

"One of them is definitely going to be a girl" he muttered as he continued to breath heavily, while his body and eyes briefly glowed green to the point that his irises weren't visible.

Izuku blinked as he noticed Nejire trembling slightly and looked up to see tears in her eyes.

Izuku's one eyes widened with worry though, as he realized they weren't happy tears.

Nejire was now conscious of her actions and was now feeling guilt for what she nearly did, had Izuku not blocked her attack and what she was keeping Izuku from doing.

Izuku pulled her into a hung before she could bust out into tears though.

He was going to have his work cut out for him today.

-x-

A/N - Sorry for the shorter chapters lately, but there are a lot of girls to get through and I'm trying to move things along. I'll try to make the chapters a little longer.

And to the guest reviewer. Sorry I was referring to a few other reviews before. There won't be any genderbending in this fic.