Mad Dash

A/N - Sorry for the delay. I finally got an ao3 account and I'm worked on copying everything over.

The account name is Anonjack, same as here.

-x-

Nana smirked as she jumped back down the hallway and away from a girl with a quirk that made blades shoot out of her body like an exploding porcupine.

It felt good to have a body again. To feel and experience the world again. To be a hero again.

And it was especially nice to have as many quirks as All For One at her disposal.

Sure Izuku had warned her that using them would burn up her body faster, but she just couldn't help herself.

"I can't wait to see that bastard's face when we all come out with more quirks then he can count" she muttered with a chuckle as her hair and skin became two toned. Half her hair turning white in patches while her skin gained dark tan patches and rabbit ears grew from her head.

By the time her leg muscles bulged with new strength, a feral and crazed grin had overtaken Nana's face. Her heart rate skyrocketing as adrenaline pumped into her system at insane levels, causing her muscles to grow even stronger.

The next thing anyone knew, Nana had bounced off all the walls, roof and floor of the hallway and the next one over. Dents appearing everywhere she'd been and all the blades from that one girl, shattered to bits and crude, heavy duty handcuffs attached to the walls and doors, restraining her and the massive mob behind her.

Insane laughter echoed down the halls as Nana continued to bounce along with Momo's quirk active as well.

"Holy shit! This quirk feels amazing!" she cried out as the adrenaline surge proved to be addicting. It was a good thing Izuku hadn't used it yet, or else he might have gotten lost in the crazy adrenaline high and happy feelings it brought, combined with his own quirk.

As it was, Nana would have lost herself in the high if she weren't an experienced hero and she recognized she was burning through her body too quickly.

So with a reluctant sigh, she came to a stop and tried to calm down before deactivating the quirk to avoid whiplash.

"Wow! I better be careful with this one" she said with a grin but then her ear twitched before she could deactivate the quirk.

"I don't hear ninth going at it anymore. I wander how he's-"

ZAP!

Nana's eyes shot wide and her blood ran cold as Danger Sense went crazy.

She quickly used Foresight to get an idea of what was about to happen but it only filled her with more dread.

"Oh shit" she muttered before her adrenaline surged again, and it was a good thing too, as she was still using that quirk and it gave her the extra strength and speed she needed to hop back down the hallway, grabbing everyone as she went, getting them clear of the blast zone and stowed away at the other side of the building.

She did all of this in a matter of seconds and was back where she started as her body began to slowly break down into pinkish smoke at the her fingertips.

"Now, where's-"

"RUUUUUN!" Nana was cut off by Izuku suddenly becoming visible as he and his duplicate ran past her. One of them holding a screaming and panicking Mina and the other holding what could only have been an invisible Toru, also screaming and panicking.

BOOOOOOM!!!

And then a massive green and yellow fireball started barreling down the corridor at her.