Babymakers (lemon)

A/N - There. We're all caught up again.

-x-

Izuku yelped as he was tossed unceremoniously on Momo's large and luxurious bed. He arms still bound at his sides.

He then rolled onto his back to see Hatsume's silhouette in the doorway.

The lights were out and the curtains pulled closed. So when Hatsume shut the door, all he had was a little ambient light, leaking in from between the blinds.

He saw Hatsume's silhouette press something on her wrist and his bindings came loose, but before he could sigh in relief, the thick metallic cable split into four and snaked up and down his body, cutting his suit to ribbons and leaving him naked as they latched themselves tightly to his wrists and ankles, before attaching themselves to the four bed posts.

Izuku gasped as he suddenly found himself stretched spread eagle on the bed. His still hard erection exposed and at full mast.

Izuku broke out in a nervous sweat as he tugged on the cables with One For All.

"It's pointless Midoriya...I know you won't use full power to brake free with us so close to the blast zone" Hatsume spoke and Izuku's fearful gaze snapped to her silhouette as she peeled off her support gear, before getting to her clothes.

"N-n-now Hatsume...we can talk about this..." Izuku tried weakly to bargain, only to gasp as Hatsume jumped onto the bed and strait onto him. Her wide, childbearing hips, sat against his abs, with his erection flush against her thick and soft butt. Her tick legs locked tightly at his sides as she straddled him and her strong arms held her up so her C cup breasts, with large, erect nipples, hung tantalizingly before his face.

Izuku's breath caught in his throat as he watched her beautiful mammaries bounce and swayed just out of reach.

The sent on her was very strong compared to most of the other girls around UA, causing his erection to throb. It was like he could instinctively tell Hatsume was well suited to childbearing.

Izuku swallowed as Hatsume lifted her hips, giving his a view of her drenched womanhood. His gaze then turned up to her grinning face.

"No more running and no more waisting time. You own me some babies and they're going inside me now!" she proclaimed before swiftly bringing her dripping womanhood down on Izuku's tool and throwing her head back to yell out with pleasure along with Izuku.

There was even less preamble with Hatsume then the others. She knew what she wanted and she immediately started riding Izuku like her life depended on it.

She placed her callused hands on Izuku's shoulders as she bounced on him quickly and forcefully. Her toned muscles from working in the support department, earning their keep, as the bed shook and bounced against the wall.

Izuku could only groan in pleasure and watch as Hatsume's body contorted and rolled over him. Her breasts swaying back and forth over him. She then pushed herself up and really started bouncing. Moaning and crying out as her boobs bounced with her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Put it in me! Put your babies in me Midoriya! Give me as many as you can!" Hatsume yelled and Izuku gasped. It was like switch had been flip in him. As if her cries had been the magic word and his manhood penetrated her womb much faster then the others, sending her crashing into her fist orgasm and she convulsed atop him, before resuming her bouncing.