Loving The Lady (Lemon)

Everything was a haze for Lady Nagant after Izuku bound her up in his blood tendrils. Or at least more of a haze then it was before, with a slowly mounting headache to boot.

All she could do was just hang there as her head swam between angry/horny and blissful oblivion, interrupted by an occasional throbbing headache and faint echoes of that dreadful voice that sent her to capture Izuku.

Then Nagant was suddenly jolted to partial clarity as Izuku pulled her out of the air and down to him, still bound. A far off and detached expression on his face as Nagant's mind was pulled between the influences of Cultivator and Mind Probe.

She was suddenly jolted from her haze though, by Izuku latching onto her left breast and sucking through her suit and bra.

Nagant's mind was still foggy but it was pulled more towards the horny, desperate side, as Izuku's actions made Cultivator's influence win out a little more over Mind Probe's numbing effects. Nagant moaned lightly, caught between satisfaction at finally getting what she needed but also frustration at the lack of skin contact.

Nagant squirmed in her bindings as she felt her nipple getting wet as Izuku persisted in his efforts, in spite of Nagant's clothing, which she currently wanted to rip to shreds and burn on an altar to Izuku chiseled abs for their transgressions.

However, Nagant suddenly hissed in discomfort and winced as her suit and bra suddenly felt too tight, as if they were shrinking. The pressure mounting on her C cups until...

RIP!

Nagant gasped as the chest of her suit tore open and her bare breasts spilled out, now DDs and her large, dark nipples, jetting out and spraying white liquid.

Nagant's numbed mind only had a moment to register her breasts expanding, before she was hit with the feeling of Izuku's mouth against bare, and now extra sensitive skin, and she felt him sucking the fluids from her overloaded mammaries.

Nagant threw her head back and moaned loud and long, as more milk shot out of her unattended and overproducing breast while Izuku continued to suck almost desperately from the other.

Then Izuku suddenly pressed his left hand against Nagant's chest, right over her heart, and the woman felt a chill run up her spine while thousands of tiny pinpricks dotted her skin, as if the blood binding her had been covered in tiny needles that poked through her suit and skin.

Lady Nagant felt as if Izuku had taken hold of the blood in her veins and coiled fingers around her heart. It felt as if he could pick her body apart and piece it back together however he wished.

She felt the blood in her veins trembling and churning as Izuku did something to her while green lightning surged over him. His hands and eyes glowing green as every cell in her body felt like lightning was coursing through them.

And then a sudden flash of heat ran through her, followed immediately by a coolness that sunk into her very core.

Ever since that man gave her those extra quirks to help catch Izuku, Nagant had felt a steadily building heat in her body, like a slowly mounting feverish sensation. And now it was gone. Leaving a cold emptiness in it's wake that was both soothing and crippling. As if a tumor had been cut out of her, leaving an empty space she could feel.

The feeling quickly faded though, as Izuku suddenly stopped whatever he was doing and the haze over Nagant's mind also lifted. The woman gasping back to reality as she looked down at a very flustered Izuku, whose red face stood out even more with his current pale complexion.

Izuku blinked dumbly as he seamed to realize the position he was in, with his lips still locked on Nagant's nipple and he quickly released her breast and accidentally turned off Blood Mage in his panic, reverting back to normal and releasing the woman who nearly fell to the ground had Izuku not caught her.