Ascending The Tower

A/N - Again, thank you to Zayden StormVoid, for the quirk ideas. At least two of them, of the amphibious variety, will be shown here

Also, people have been asking how Izuku copied Tsu's quirk, before knocking her up. I'm sorry I didn't specify this sooner, but he copies the mother's quirk as soon as he get their DNA (milk) and he gets his kids quirks, when he makes them.

-x-

"Grrr! Where is he!"

A girl with brown hair and wolf ears growled, as she cast her blue eyes around the hallway.

"I thought you said he'd be here!?" Another girl with long black hair and brown eyes, yelled at her companion.

The first girl snarled at the other as canine growls rumbled up from her throat.

"I can still smell him somewhere around here! Keep looking, he's probably- THERE HE GOES!" she yelled as she charged down the hallway on all fours after Izuku with the other girl hot on her heels.

A moment passed after they were out of sight, before part of the wall turned green and peeled back, to reveal the smushed flat and toad like face of Izuku. His expression appearing almost board or deadpan, as he peeled himself off the wall.

"Kiro" he crooked, before his eyes widened in response and he clamped a hand over his mouth.

Izuku quickly reverted back to normal. His body filling out and his face returning to normal, as he expressed shock and embarrassment.

"Ok...so the croaking and deadpan is a quirk thing. Not a verbal tick or personality trait" Izuku muttered before shaking his head free, as his double ran as fast as he could, far away from the real Izuku.

"I'm so glad I looked up different types of frogs and toads after meeting Tsu and learning about her quirk" Izuku muttered with a relived sigh. He might not have been able to come up with enough quirks for their kids otherwise.

Speaking of which, he was going to need to come up with some more ideas if Tsu was serious about wanting more and not just feeling the effects of the hormones flooding her system.

The idea of coming up with new quirks, actually exited Izuku, but he shook his head clear as he focused on moving through the building without getting caught.

And on that note, Izuku's skin suddenly turned mint green while his hair turned a little lighter, with it staying darker at the tips.

Izuku then crouched down and hoped to the ceiling, where he clung to it like a frog. His skin glistening with the paralytic poison of a dart frog, in case anyone did spot and try to grab him.

Fortunately Izuku had already switched off all the lights in the hallways with Nezu's help, and the ceilings were very high, to accommodate quirks that increased body size.

So, Izuku began silently crawling along the ceiling, unnoticed by the frantic girls who didn't have enhanced senses.

His destination, one of the exits to UA's main building, which was currently guarded by a pair of more coherent girls, who were lying in wait for him.

It would seam Ryukyu was right. The girls he knew socially, and therefor the ones who actually had a crush on him, were effected by his quirk more then the rest.

Even so, dismissing his previous double and producing another one, was more then enough to send the poor girls running after him.

Izuku waited a moment and sniffed the air to see if anyone else was close by.

Once he was sure he was in the clear, he silently dropped down into a crouch before standing up and letting his quirk fade as he looked to the doors.

Izuku then held up his hand and his fingernails turned metallic, before five jacks sprung out. One for each finger.