Breaking the Bro Code(Lemon)

Izuku froze up as he came face to face with Fuyumi Todoroki.

In spite of all he'd been through so far, Izuku couldn't help but hesitate at the idea of smashing and knocking up his best friend's sister.

Fuyumi quickly became agitated by Izuku's hesitance and started to struggle against his grip but Izuku proved too strong, even when not paying attention. He didn't even notice her struggling as he mentally worked through the ramifications of breaking the bro code.

He would regret not paying attention, as too late he noticed the smell of another girl in the room.

Izuku's eyes shot wide, just before being tackled off the couch and onto the coffee table, which broke under the combined weight of all three individuals. Fuyumi having been dragged down with Izuku who was still holding her wrists.

Izuku gasped as he looked up at the panting visage looming over him.

"No way... this can't be happening, right?" Izuku muttered as Rei Todoroki stared down at him with a crazed expression.

"Hay! I saw him first!" Fuyumi yelled as she began to wrestle with her mother over Izuku.

"Hay, I've never had a decent man touch me before! I've earned the first round!" Rei yelled back as she fought, pulling at her daughter's hair as the other girl yanked on Rei's dress.

Poor Izuku's brain shorted out as they fought over him, figuratively and literally. Though it wasn't to the same degree the hero's and students were. More just light scratching, slapping and hair pulling then actual fighting.

All the same, he could do nothing but stare for a long moment as his eye twitched.

Rrrrrip!

Izuku blinked dumbly as mother and daughter ripped each other's tops open during their struggles, sending Fuyumi's pale B cups with small nipples flying free along with Rei's equally pale Ds with their larger and more pronounced nipples.

Izuku's nose leaked a red trail as he stared up dumbly. The two sets of pale breast, swinging about in front of his face as the two woman fought and further rent their clothes until they were basically naked. Exposing their healthy, pale bodies to him. They weren't fat in any way, shape or form, but they weren't the slim and toned fighting machines the rest of his girls were. Even Mei had a good bit of muscle to some capacity.

It didn't detract from their beauty though, especially as their long legs begin to fly in addition to their slapping hands and their swinging knockers.

In that moment, staring up blankly at the lewd sight, something in Izuku finally snapped.

SLAP!

"Ahhh!" Both woman cried out in mixed pleasure and pain as Izuku spanked them both hard. Then in their moment of distraction he grabbed them both by the ears and made them look at him as he used the same trick he used on the Pussycats. His eyes flashing brightly and temporarily blinding the girls.

By the time the girls recovered they were on their backs with Izuku looming over them. His face twisted in a combination of anger and shameful arousal.

"Enough!" Izuku yelled as they opened their mouths to speak.

"Do you two have any idea the day I've had!? The things I've had to do and have to live with now! I've gone from being a kid friendly PG hero to being more R rated than Midnight in less than an hour! And now I have to worry about the worst villain to ever live coming after my kids and their mothers!... MOTHERS! Plural, as in more than one! With OVER A HUNDRED KIDS! How do I explain all of this to my mom without her dying of dehydration!? How does this not become a media nightmare that brands my kids and their mothers for life!? And then there's the general anxiety of taking care of so many children and if I can be a good father for so many kids when my own father ran out on me and mom! You have no idea the amount of stress I'm under right now! Now I have to break the bro code twice over and impregnate my best friend's mom and sister, so the last thing I need is you two killing each other over me!" Izuku panted for breath as his rant ended.