No Rest For The Wicked

A/N - Sleep deprivation for the win!

Now to say the stuff I keep forgetting to add to these chapters.

1. The Timeline of this story is a little different form cannon. The students are all aged up a little and in their third year, or whatever year is closest to graduating. And everything prior to the war arc has happed. So you all have the big fight with All For One to look forward to. Let me know if you want to see the whole fight or just skip to the beat down.

2. Thank you to MaksRaptor and Zayden StormVoid, for the quirk ideas.

3. And to the guest reviewers I keep forgetting to address... please refrain from using whatever quirks you're using to pear inside my mind and steal my plans for the story.

And that's it. Enjoy.

-x-

Izuku just laid there for a moment to catch his breath, while holding a dazed Ryukyu in his arms. The only sound being their heavy breathing.

"Well...shit..." Mt. Lady broke the silence as she spoke breathlessly. She placed her hands on her belly and Izuku turned his head to look at her.

"Is this real...or just some weird, kinky quirk you got?" she asked as she looked over her belly at Izuku, who was still breathing heavily.

"Sorry, but they're real... and you're having three boys..." Izuku explained while averting his eyes.

Mt. Lady just gave a laugh that was somewhere between sarcastic and genuine.

"Well shit...I guess my life plans are on hold now..." she thought aloud.

"I'm sorry..." Izuku muttered quietly to her but she just waved it off.

"Don't be. There's obviously some weird quirk fuckery going on here, and having a team of little monsters to one day grow up into big time heroes like me is pretty awesome... Plus I'd take popping these boys out, over that torture I was going through before, any day" Mt. Lady replied.

Izuku was beginning to wander just how far reaching, his reputation as an innocent cinnamon roll was, for all these pro heroes to just brush off his involvement in this so easily.

Izuku was snapped from his musings though, as he felt Ryukyu trembling in his arms slightly.

"R-Ryukyu?..." Izuku asked tentatively and the woman hesitated for a moment before lifting her head to look at him with a few tears in her eyes.

Izuku immediately went into panic mode, but Ryukyu wasn't really sad about anything he did. As Izuku learned when she suddenly rolled off him and yelled in frustration as she pulled at her hair.

"What the heck is wrong with me!?" she suddenly yelled, before sitting up and shaking her head.

"Ryukyu! This isn't your fault! It's-"

"I know that!" she cut Izuku off but recoiled a little after yelling at him.

"I know my mind was being messed with by a quirk. I'm guessing yours from how you were talking. But that's not the problem" she said as she looked away from him.

"The problem is... that what I said wasn't just the quirk talking. It may have made me hornier then a jackrabbit in heat, but what I said...that was all stuff I kept buried inside with realizing it! What does that say about me, that I wanted a student, a guy younger then me, to knock me up while someone else got off to it!?" she ranted.

The other two occupants of the room stared at Ryukyu as she freaked out over her self realization.

Ryukyu was momentarily broken from her fretting and moaned, as her belly grew and she had to place her hand behind her to hold up the weight.