Vestiges

Izuku squeaked as he felt the intensity of the Fourth's rage and frustrations, all directed at him.

"You...you..." the man said lowly as his eyes were shadowed. His fists clenched tightly as Izuku awaited his doom.

Only to blink in surprise and worry when the fourth fell to his hands and knees before him with an aura of defeat.

"Why do you have to torture us like this!?" he suddenly cried out as tears ran down his cheeks.

Izuku blinked a few times as he watched his predecessor cry in despair.

"Eh!?" was the only sound Izuku could make as he stood there dumbly.

Boisterous laughter then caught his attention and Izuku looked up to see the First and Seventh standing there and laughing at them.

"Don't worry about him little Ninth. He and the others are just jealous that you're getting more action in a few hours then any of us did in our entire lives" First called out with a friendly wave.

Izuku was very confused by the suddenly turn of events, but the Forth suddenly shot up with a grimace and a yell as he wiped away the tears.

"Hay, I am not just jealous... even if it's true..." he yelled back before muttering the last part while Izuku blinked at him.

"Wait...so you're not angry with me over all of this?" Izuku asked and Fiest and Seventh just waved him off with a smile.

"Calm down kid. We were all taken aback and a few of us were a little ticked at first but we heard the whole explanation from Nezu and watched you spending the first few hours running from everyone, then that poor girl with the ear jacks trying to hurt herself, so we've already moved passed that. I'm honestly amazed you held out as long as you did" the Seventh reply as she tried to act casual but she still looked away awkwardly.

"I'm just glad I don't have a body to be effected by your quirk" she muttered to herself. Sure the situation might have got her old, nonexistent, hormones running again, but she didn't have the luxury of her inhibitions being suppressed by Izuku's quirk.

Plus, she wasn't sure her heart could take being a mother again after how she royally screwed up the first time, turning her some into an abusive father and making Tomura what he was now.

Nana Shimura shook her head clear, before she could fall into that pit of regret and depression. Now wasn't the time for that.

At least she could laugh at Izuku's horrified expression.

"YOU'VE SEEN EVERYTHING!?" he shrieked as her and the First laughed while in response.

"No, no, we haven't see everything, mostly just the aftermath each time you added quirks to One For All, and we usually try to look away. We thought we'd give you as much privacy as we could. And those who thought they'd try and contact you to help find another way, have since learned their lesson. Especially after what Mirko did" the First explained while pointing over to the wall that the other vestiges had spent their time staring at when Izuku first started communicating with them.

Izuku wince before glancing over, expecting more furious glares.

Only to do a spit-take at the sight of all the other vestiges facing the wall again and curled up in fetal positions. The word "depression" hanging over their heads as they refused to look at him.

"I feel inadequate as a man..." one of them moaned quietly from the ground. The only other vestige that wasn't curled up in a ball of depression was All Might's, but that was mostly because he wasn't dead yet, and thus wasn't really present. The golden ghost of him still looked like he felt awkward about the whole situation though.