Burnin' Love (Lemon)

Burnin' moaned into the kiss Izuku was giving her as he pinned her to the floor. His muscles relaxing a little as he felt the woman go limp in his grasp for the moment.

Izuku moved his hands slowly up to Burnin's shoulders as he French kissed her.

His eyes widened though, as he felt something wrap around him and he broke the kiss to look down at the green flames encircling him.

"Oh-" Izuku was cut off with a yelp as Burnin' used her flaming hair to slam him on his back, where she quickly mounted him.

"Midoriya..." she moaned with a savage grin as she pinned Izuku down.

Izuku yelped as he stared up into the bloodshot and crazed eyes of the woman. Too stunned and flustered to brake free and take control again.

Burnin' cackled like a madwoman as she ran her sharp nails along Izuku's chiseled abs and licked her lips. She then reached up and dug her claws into her Hero costume and with her hysterical strength, ripped it open, showing off her toned, hourglass figure. She then tore her green bra in two, letting her C cups spill out and bounce over Izuku's face. Her large, erect nipples, grazing Izuku's nose as she leaned forward and let them sway over his face.

Izuku swallowed the lump in his throat as his instincts asserted themselves and he unconsciously leaned his head forward to take one of her delectable melons in his mouth.

Izuku stoped though as the memory of All For One doused him in ice cold clarity for a moment.

He needed more quirks, which meant he not only couldn't try holding back anymore, but he needed to start actually trying to make as many as possible.

Izuku was flustered for a moment as he remembered this and smoke burst out of his ears, but it was quickly replaced with more arousal. The idea of breeding as much as possible resonating with Izuku's quirk induced instincts. So instead of filling Burnin's breasts to bursting with delicious milk and then sucking her tits dry here and now, Izuku gave into his primal urges and broke free from Burnin's bindings with pure strength and flipped them over again.

Burnin' yelped as her back hit the floor and she moaned at the feeling. She immediately froze though, as Izuku pinned her down again and she felt his intense gaze on her.

She then gasped as he ripped her pants and panties to shreds. Moaning as the fibers of her clothes dug into her skin before giving way and exposing her small womanhood to Izuku.

Izuku was mildly surprised to see Burnin's small bush was actually made of green flames too, but he was more concerned with how tight her entrance was. It was likely going to hurt a bit if he wasn't careful, which would be very difficult for Izuku in her current state.

"Gaaahhh!"

As proven by Burnin's groans of pain as he thrust in fast and hard, forcing her hips off the floor and her legs out to the sides. Completely hilting himself in her before he could stop himself.

Izuku's lust only grew as he saw the outline of his manhood under the girl's skin as it distended outward under her belly button, where the head of his little Deku was rammed up against her cervix, trying to force it's way in.

Burnin's back arched and her arms thrashed about, clawing at anything she could as her mouth hung open in a silent scream as blood trickled out of her.

"Oh no" Izuku thought, horrified with himself and ashamed at his lack of control. The last thing he wanted was to hurt any of the girls. His panic was beginning to override his lust, when one word finally passed Burnin's lips.

"H-harder..." she gasped out and Izuku blinked dumbly at her for a moment.

"Um, what..." he thought in shock before his eyes widened as Burnin's incredibly tight womanhood clenched down TIGHTER, as impossible as it seamed. Especially as her arousal somehow gushed out around his invading manhood.