A Nice Soak

Izuku sighed as he leaned against the edge of the pool.

He had originally planned on getting out but his body was too sore from adjusting to all the quirk he got from impregnating Tsu, who was also sore from growing so much in so many places.

Izuku was just glad Tsu was immune to all of the poison and other secretions his skin was putting off as it changed color and pattern, before he got control of it.

The girl had surprised him when they reached the shallow end, and when Izuku turned around to rest against the wall, she plopped down in his lap and rested against his chest. Her very large belly and breasts, breaching the surface of the water.

Izuku's face turned red as the heavily pregnant girl, rested her naked body against his. It didn't matter how many girls he saw naked and touched, he still got flustered. Especially when Tsu started rubbing and massaging her now large and sore breasts, which were still leaking a little from how full they were, compared to her original size.

Izuku yelped when Tsu suddenly grabbed his hands and placed them on her belly and made circular motions, before going back to trying to sooth her sore nipples.

During all this, Tsu said nothing. Only moaning and giving the occasional croak of satisfaction as she and Izuku wordlessly worked the soreness out. Both blushing like crazy as they did so.

Now Tsu was just resting her sore, wide hips, on his. Her hands resting on her belly with Izuku's. The boy's still standing erection, pressed against her underside and threatening to re-enter her womanhood.

Izuku held back any such desires though.

With the lust gone, Izuku could once again read his friend, now babymomma's, deadpan expressions.

And she was freaking out...

Silently and with nary a tremble to her body, she was working through all kinds of emotions, thoughts and hormones, as she snuggled in closer to Izuku for comfort.

Izuku took the time to recover himself and think, as he enjoyed the feeling of Tsu resting against him and the feeling of her large belly under his hands. He couldn't help but smile each time he felt movement within and the occasional kick.

Thankfully, Tsu seamed to be happy each time she felt it too, so that was a good sign at least.

Eventually though, Tsu gave a sigh and turned her head to look at Izuku.

"So, I guess I'm part of your harem now, kiro" she said bluntly and Izuku blushed as he looked away, but still gave a hesitant and bashful nod.

Izuku yelped as Tsu's tongue, suddenly came around and stuck to his lips, pulling him around to meet Tsu's in a quick kiss.

"Good, kiro" she said with a slight wobble to her usual deadpan. One that Izuku recognized as her being very happy.

An assessment that was reinforced by her closing her eyes and leaning her head back against the crook of Izuku's neck.

Izuku's face lit up with a deep, glowing blush, as he swallowed hard. He now knew that most, if not all, the girls he interacted with, had a crush on him. But he still couldn't believe how easily they accepted, and even seamed happy about, getting knocked up by him.

Izuku was broken from his thoughts with a gasp though, as he heard Tsu moan and felt her hips moving. Her entrance gliding across his manhood as Tsu squirmed a little, as if she was fighting herself over something.

Before Izuku could say anything though, Tsu gave a frustrated sigh and climbed off Izuku's lap, where she then turned around to looked at him as she floated in the water.

Izuku had to hold himself back, as her large breasts floated in the water, before her large belly came up and breached the surface as Tsu leaned back.

Izuku couldn't quite explain why, but the sight of his girls, so heavily pregnant, filled him with a sense of accomplishment and turned him on. It took an incredible amount of willpower, not to jump Tsu again, or any of his girls for that matter, much to his own embarrassment, and mortification.

Tsu was clearly in the mood too, but shook her head clear.

"I'm sorry Izuku... I want to do it with you again so badly... I want to get these babies out so you can put more in me, kiro...but I know you need to take care of the others before they suffer any longer, kiro..." Tsu spoke as she rubbed her belly.

Izuku just blinked at Tsu.

"Why is it that the most fertile girls seam to always want more?..." Izuku pondered to himself as he sat there. He then gave a light chuckle.

"How is it you don't have dozens of siblings?" he asked half jokingly and half awkwardly, as he pondered the virility of her quirk.

Tsu simply tilted her head slightly.

"My dad's the one with the frog quirk" she answers simply, but with a hint of amusement that most others would miss.

Izuku gave a light, awkward chuckle, before smiling softly at Tsu and swimming up to her. He then cupped her cheeks and pulled her into a soft kiss.

"Will you be ok, staying here alone until Thirteen or Snipe can get you?" Izuku asked as he pulled away.

Tsu just nodded confidently.

"We'll be fine. Just be sure to save some more for me once this is over" she replied and Izuku gave a nervous chuckle as he sensed his impending doom.

He was beginning to realize that even after all this was over, his work was never going to end. He would be pleasing his girls 'till the day he died.

...

And Izuku couldn't quite say he was upset with that idea.

...

Izuku gave her one last peck on the lips and one on the belly, before swimming back. His arms and legs kicking at the water a little more like a frog, before hopping out and moving to the clothes and radio his double had dropped.

Izuku briefly considered just going naked, rather then risk destroying another suit, but quickly rejected that idea. He could smell dozens of girls within the building already and if they saw him naked, they may go into an even worse frenzy. It would become a death match, with him as the prize.

Plus, this was just a normal UA gym-uniform, and not one of his expensive hero outfits.

So, Izuku threw on the suit quick as a flash, and moved to the nearest door.

Izuku checked the handle and was satisfied to see it still secure, where his double had locked the place up, so he and Tsu wouldn't be interrupted.

He took a deep breath and was glad that he couldn't smell any girls nearby. Izuku then gave Tsu one last glance, as she floated in the water, rubbing her belly, before putting the radio in his ear.

It was time to get back to work.