Chapter 2 - Reality

I woke up to my phone ringing endlessly, Jisoo unnie is calling I let it go to voicemail. I don't feel like talking to anybody today. When I checked my phone there were multiple missed calls and texts from Jisoo unnie and Rosie. What i didn't expect was a few calls that came from her. I don't want to hear from anybody today so I turned off my phone just after texting Alice and manager oppa that I'll be in my room the whole day since I don't have another schedule today and they can just knock on my door if they need anything.

I was still so exhausted from all the crying and heartache last night that I decided to take a much needed nap. Woke up to someone knocking at my door. I checked the time before getting up, it's already 1 o'clock in the afternoon so I hurriedly approached the door knowing it'll be Alice or manager oppa. They must be a little worried not hearing anything from me.

Unexpectedly, when I opened the door it was the both of them looking me up and down worrry etched on their faces.

"I'm okay." Giving them a small smile. "I'm sorry if I worried you two, I slept longer than expected. Please, come in."

Leading the way to the sofa, Alice asked "Did you see the video?" Concern in her voice.

Feigning innocence "What video?" They looked at each other with the expression on their faces that I can't fathom to see. I told myself, no! they couldn't have known.

Manager oppa looked me in the eyes and said "We know Lisa. We've known for a long time, you don't have to pretend with us."

"Known what exactly?" Still not believing what they're saying.

"That you have feelings for Jennie." Alice looked at me with sadness in her eyes. My heart hurt hearing her say it that I couldn't stop the tears and the sobs that came next. The next thing I know Alice has her arms around me and manager oppa soflty patting my back giving me comfort in my moment of weakness.

"I don't care if you like girls, we both don't. Do you understand Lisa?" Nodding a response he continued. "You're an amazing person and that's all that matters to us."

"We know that we work for you but in all our times together, the ups and downs, we both treat you like our sister and we love you no matter what." Alice said reassuringly.

"You both are my family too. I love you and, thank you." Answering them while wiping the tear that escaped. Finally able to look them in the eyes. Deciding that I wallowed enough for today I asked. "Would you like to explore this beautiful city with me?"

"We'd love to." They both answered. But before I could tell them that I need an hour to get ready Alice's phone started ringing. She looked at her phone then at me. "It's Jennie. What should I do?" I don't even know to deal with it so we just waited for it to stop. "The girls have been trying to reach you through us."

"What did you say to them?" I asked.

"Told them that you turned your phone off and not to be disturbed. Rosie even pleaded to let her talk to you." I sadly smiled hearing that. I feel a little guilty ignoring them. Deep down I know why Jisoo unnie and Rosie keeps on contacting me. If Alice and manager oppa knew about my feelings for Jennie just by observing, Jisoo unnie and Rosie definitely knows. They've known me longer and sometimes we know exactly what the other is thinking.

"Jisoo unnie and Rosie knows too, right? Am I really that obvious? I thought I kept my feelings hidden properly." Suddenly feeling sick imagining all of the girls and maybe, even the staff knew my secret. Seeing my face manager oppa grabbed a bottle of water for me to drink.

"Are you okay?" Kneeling in front of me forcing me take a few more sip of water. I nodded.

"Just a little woozy from all that is happening and a little hungry."

"How about we grab something to eat or just room service if you want?" Oppa asked before standing. Before I could answer, oppa's phone started ringing. "It's Jisoo's manager."

"Tell them that I'm fine and to stop calling and that I'll call them when I'm ready." Oppa nodded while answering the phone. Suddenly, Alice's phone started ringing again. Giving Alice a nod, she finally answers her phone.

Deciding not to hear the conversation they're having I headed to the bathroom and just before I fully closed the door I heard Alice say "I'm sorry Jennie she doesn't want to talk to anybody today ..." That's all I heard before closing the door shut. Looking at my tear stained face in the mirror just wishing that the past 24 hours was just a dream. But reality is just cruel to me not giving me what I want.