Chapter 38 - Right

Last night after a few more minutes of kissing and cuddles we got ready for bed. We were both tired, her from her long flight and me from my daily chores and cooking our dinner.

"You go and shower first. I'll clean up here." Lisa orders.

"I can do that Lala." She stops midway from bending to pick up our glasses and looks at me. Puzzled, I ask. "What?"

She shakes her head and smiles. "Nothing." She says still smiling. Seeing my confused face she continues. "It's just.. it's been so long since you called me by that nickname." She blushes. "Besides my mom, you're the only other person who called me Lala."

I don't mention the time I called her Lala on one of our concert. She must have not heard me then. Why did I stop calling her by that nickname? I don't remember. Lost in my thoughts, I miss what Lisa was saying.

"Unnie?" She touches my arm to get my attention.

"Sorry. What did you say?" I ask.

She smiles. "I said, you should go up to my bedroom and shower first. You can borrow anything from my closet. Off you go." She gives me a light shove to get me to walk.

"Okay. Thanks." I give in. Feeling a little mischievous, I look back to her from the staircase. "You know..." I pause, waiting for her to look up to me. "We should save water and just shower together." I say as seductively as I could. Finishing it up with a lip bite.

I see her jaw drop to the floor. She stands there stunned by my statement. I think a minute passes by and she still hasn't said anything yet.

"You should close that beautiful lips of yours before a fly decides to live there." I laugh climbing up the rest of the stairs. "You just lost your chance to see me naked. Don't take too long Lala." I say when I'm out of her line of vision.

"You're going to be the death of me, woman!" She screams. I picture her still in the place where I left her, shaking her head at me but with a smile on her face.

I laugh as I reach her bedroom. Opening the door I head straight to her walk-in closet to borrow some clothes but before I could, I see a sweater on her bed. She must have worn it the last time she was home. I grab some clothes in the closet and head to the bathroom, picking up the sweater on the way.

After showering, I look for a hair dryer but I don't see any. She must have it on her dresser table. I fold my clothes and tidy up the bathroom before leaving.

As I'm drying my hair, from the corner of my eye I see Lisa stopping on her tracks when she sees me. I turn off the blow dryer and face her.

"I haven't washed that sweater." She says.

"I know." I say as a matter of fact. "It smells like you that's why I'm wearing it."

That brings a smile to her face. "Looking at it now, it does look better on you than it did with me. That's for sure." She laughs.

She approaches and places herself behind me. We are both looking at each other in the mirror. I notice that she had already showered. I smirk. "You must've really needed a cold shower seeing that you couldn't wait till I finished using your bathroom?"

Her face immediately turns serious. She slowly leans down, trapping me inside her arms and the dresser table. When her lips aligns with my ear she stops. "You're playing with fire unnie." She warns. "Teasing me wouldn't do you any good because I could easily retaliate a hundred times over." She says, whispering it to my ear. Leaving me with goosebumps and chills all over my body.

I swallow an invisible lump in my throat. I don't know if I should be scared or excited. Maybe I could be both.

"I'll give you a little taste of your own medicine." She maintains eye contact through all this torture. Swiping my hair to the side she leans down and bites my ear.