Chapter 24 - Conversation

The three of us Jisoo unnie, Rosie and I are on our way to London. Lisa is already there a few days ago. I haven't seen or talked to her since I saw her at the restaurant with him.

Bogum oppa.

Everytime I remember that night, it makes me want to cry. Is she in a relationship with him now? Last time we talked she said they were just friends but it could be different now. The not knowing is killing me.

Maybe Rosie and unnie know what's the deal between Lisa and him. I think it's time to tell them what had happened between the two of us.

Since unnie and I are seated together in the plane I called Rosie over. Thankfully there are only a few people in the first class area and they are seated a few rows behind us so no one can eavesdrop on the conversation we are having.

"What's up?" Rosie says as soon as she sat in front of me on my makeshift bed.

"Are you going to finally tell us what's going on with you?" Unnie asks raising her eyebrow at me.

I breathe in a lung full of air to steel myself for this confession. "Remember that time that I was at Cannes for The Idol?" They both nod. "You both were texting me all day, telling me good luck and all that. Lisa and I were both at the same hotel and she didn't even bother to send me a single text that day. It was not like Lisa at all. She's always the first to cheer us on everytime we go on our big individual events."

"Yeah, if she can, she'll get us flowers or food to be delivered where we are on that day." Rosie says smiling at the memory. Jisoo unnie nods agreeing with Rosie.

"I don't know why it bothered me so much back then. At the after-party I was a little upset so I partied a little too hard that night and I was a little drunk after." I pause. I look at both at them waiting for me to continue the story.

"When I got to the hotel and still hadn't heard from her, I got mad. At my drunk state it was like everything I was feeling was magnified. And before I knew it I was knocking on her door in the middle of the night."

"Oh no." Rosie exclaims and unnie gasped at the same time. I don't blame them, they know how I am when I'm drunk. "What did you do unnie?" She asks.

"Nothing." I tell them. "When I saw her, the anger I was feeling a few moments ago dissipated into thin air. Inside her room, I told her why I was upset and we talked. Well... she comforted me that night."

"Then she said something when she thought I was asleep. She said that she's letting me go, that it was time for her to move on but what I didn't expect was the pain in my heart when she said that."

"Wait.. Don't tell me.." Unnie says, shock etched on her face.

I shake my head knowing what she's thinking. "I was confused but I didn't want to think more about it. Until.." I swallow a lump on my throat. Hoping for them not to be angry after telling them what I had done.

"I got discharged from the hospital at Melbourne. I was angry at her for not visiting me at the hospital." I tell them.

"Wait. Didn't she go after the concert?" Unnie asks Rosie.

I answered for Rosie. "She did but I didn't know. So when I got to the hotel I confronted her. At first she didn't want to tell me why and we got into an argument."

"When I demanded some answers, she got angry and told me everything. She told me she rushed to the hospital the moment she could, but when she was opening the door to my room she heard me talking to Taehyung oppa. And that it made her realize that I didn't need her." At this point I couldn't stop talking. "That's just absurd! I thought to myself. I was about to tell her that, what she said wasn't true but when I looked at her, pain obvious on her face, I couldn't take it. It hurt me when I saw her in pain. My body moved on it's own and the next thing I know I was kissing Lisa."