╬ 001; Forgotten ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

In the morning, at the cemetery, Sheriff Stilinski was seen talking with Mr. Lahey and his two children.

Isaac Lahey had a dark blonde, curly hair, with blue eyes, like his father.

Ivanna Lahey had light brown, wavy hair and soft brown puppy-like eyes, ones that resembled her late mother.

"Lahey." Isaac quietly mumbled to the Sheriff.

"I'm Isaac, and this is my sister, Ivanna." Isaac answered.

"You work for your father, don't you, Isaac?" Sheriff questioned.

"When he's not in school, where's he as well as my daughter needs to be twenty minutes later." Mr. Lahey answers for Isaac.

"Yeah, i understand that, but, i've got a missing teenage girl, and our K-9 unit led us here, she's not wearing any clothes, and if she's out here to tonight and the temperature drops..." Sheriff informed.

Isaac had a nervous expression on his face, commenting to Sheriff's information. "I-i'm sorry, i didn't- i didn't see anything."

Mr. Lahey chuckled. "Trust me, if he saw a naked girl outside a computer screen, he'd remember."

"Don't talk to him like that." Ivanna whispered irritated.

Mr. Lahey glared at his daughter. "What was that?"

"You heard what i said." Ivanna boldly says.

Isaac seeing the furious look in his father's, grew panic, holding onto his sister's hand, shaking his head at her.

"I don't think i heard that, wanna repeat that again?" Mr. Lahey condescendingly asked.

"Maybe if you'd put down the bottle of liquor once in a while, it wouldn't be-." Ivanna was saying, but Isaac tightly gripped onto her hand, trying to stop her.

"Isaac? How'd you get that black eye?" Sheriff then asked, surprising the dark blonde.

"What?" Isaac stammered.

"The black eye." Sheriff repeated.

"Fight..." Isaac trailed off.

"School fight?" Sheriff questioned.

"Nah, lacrosse." Isaac lied.

"Oh, you play lacrosse? My son plays lacrosse too, well, he's on the team but he doesn't exactly play." Sheriff rambled.

"Ivanna, you know him, don't you? Remember?" Sheriff questioned the light brown haired girl.

Ivanna weakly nodded at Sheriff's question.

"Stiles." Sheriff reminds.

Ivanna faked a smile, snapping at him. "I remember."

"You know...Ivanna, he really misses you." Sheriff informed the girl softly.

"Sure he does." Ivanna sarcastically says.

Sheriff frowned at the girl's attitude.

"If he did, he would've cared to look for you, right? Ivanna?" Mr. Lahey asked.

Ivanna just slowly but scaredly nods at him.

Sheriff stared at Mr. Lahey suspiciously, having a bad feeling.

"Ivan-." Sheriff was saying.

"We should go to school." Ivanna quickly cut him off.

Both siblings then walked away from the scene.