╬ 007; I Want It All ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Isaac Lahey stood outside hospital that was dark that time, his feet planted onto the ground that was flooded with water, a flicker of electricity was seen trailing down a straight line towards the Lahey, a hissing sound being heard.

Isaac's body was then seen shaking violently for a couple of minutes in the water, him then losing consciousness, falling onto the ground.

"Isaac."

A female voice utters his name, running towards him, her kneeling next to him, her clothes getting all wet, not that she cared.

"Isaac? Isaac? What's wrong? Isaac!" Ivanna panicked tearfully, her shaking him by his shoulders.

Ivanna then saw feet standing next to her, her then looking up a much worrisome Scott.

"Scott, Scott, he's not breathing! My brother's not breathing, he's not breathing! Scott, why is he not breathing?!" Ivanna hysterically screams.

"He's not breathing..."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

The front door to the Stilinski's was seen being opened softly, Ivanna Lahey stepping inside the house, her closing the door, softly sighing out, a frustrated and concerningly worrisome look planted onto her features.

Someone was seen sitting on the stairs, looking right at the Beta, eyes so dark, filled with anger, hatred and mischief.

Ivanna then turned around, her quickly jumping back, seeing Stiles sitting right there, looking straight at her.

Void Stiles looked at her dead in her eyes, a serious expression on his face. "Where have you been?"

"Stiles..." Ivanna exhales deeply, ignoring his question.

The Nogitsune, who had posed his self as Stiles quickly went towards her, pretended to be Stiles.

"I-i know what you're thinking–––what everyone...what everyone is thinking, but, it wasn't me, okay? I didn't–––i didn't hurt Isaac, i swear, i swear it's me, okay? It's Stiles!" He feigned innocence.

Stiles took a couple steps towards her, him feigning hurt as he saw her quickly backing away, moving away from him.

"...a-are you afraid of me? No, don't, please, it's me, i don't know what's been..." He faked cried.

Void Stiles then went towards her, pulling her into his arms, Ivanna, not knowing what to do, what to believe, she just hesitantly placed her hands on his back, his head into her neck, tightening the hug.

Ivanna knew Stiles didn't hurt her brother, it's whatever that thing is, she doesn't know why it choose him, she doesn't even know how she ended up with the key.

There's a lot of things that she doesn't know.

"Exactly, what i need." Void Stiles whispers against her ear, the coldness of his lips caressing her neck.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"Listen to me, kid, you can't go in there, okay?" A nurse says to Ivanna.

"I have to go inside there, to make sure he's all right." Ivanna argues.

The nurse sighs out. "You're not understanding..."

Ivanna then glares at the nurse. "And you're not understanding, i have to see him, he's not healing properly."

"Kid, you have to stay here-." The nurse was saying.