╬ 010; Wake Up ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Void Stiles amusing stares at the brunette Beta, who seemed like she wanted to make a move to go after him, but got stopped by Allison.

"Don't." Allison warns.

Ivanna huffs, planting her feet onto the ground, angrily glaring at the person in front of her.

"Where's Stiles?"

Void amusingly smiles. "I'm right here, silly."

Ivanna glares at Void angrily. "The real Stiles, my- our Stiles."

Void then scoffs out, amusingly smirks.

"Oh! You mean, weak Stiles? He's gone, i thought i made that perfectly clear?"

Void amusingly smirks at Sheriff Stilinski, seeing him handcuffing him. "You're going to handcuff me?"

"If my son is still here...if there's a part of him standing here in front of me...then he would've put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because, he knows i'm here to him and the others from his self." Sheriff stated.

"...and you're not my son."

Stilinski then saw Argent pointing his gun at Stiles, Stiles amusingly smirking at him.

"Argent, listen to me! Don't do this!" Sheriff warningly says.

"Why not? I've done it before, Werewolves...Berserkers...i can easily add a Nogitsune to the list." Argent coldly glares at Void.

"You're not going to shoot my son!"

"You already said it yourself, Sheriff, that's not your son." Argent demands.

Argent was seen pushing the trigger.

"Put it down! Put it down!" Sheriff angrily shouts.

"Dad, he's gonna shoot me! He's gonna kill me." Void feigned nervousness.

"Put it down! Now, put it down! Put it down!" Stilinski's shouts.

"Pull the trigger! Come on!" Void shout in anger.

"Shoot me! Come on! Shoot me!" Void shouts.

"Chaos, strife and pain..." Ivanna whispers.

"What's that?" Allison questions.

Allison then looks up, seeing exactly what's going on, her looking at the smirk that played onto Stiles' face.

"No, no, stop! Dad!" Allison pleadingly says.

"This is what he wants!" Allison cried.

Void then roughly pushed his hands apart, releasing the handcuffs, him glaring right at the brunette.

Allison then got up a gun, shooting electricity right at him.

"No, Allison, don't-." Ivanna tries.

Both girl then saw Void Stiles grabbing onto the spark, twisting it around, Allison nervous gulping.

"...he's immune to those kind of things." Ivanna whispers out.

"You are so wrong, Allison, i really wished that Scott was here, but you're not here to hurt me, you're here to protect me." Void smirks.

Argent frustratedly stares at Void, the Nogitsune, seeing Argent getting ready to point the gun once again at him, smugly smirked at him.

"Go on, do it." Void smirks.

"Dad..." Allison warns.

"I could easily host another body, how about Ivanna, over there." Void smirks.