╬ 011; Emotional Tether ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At Derek's loft, the next morning, Derek Hale was seen sitting on the couch, a depressing look on his face, him hunched over, staring into complete nothing.

Derek heard soft footsteps ascending inside the loft, him not making a move to see who it was, since he already knew.

"Is she going to be okay?" Ivanna quietly asks, from the doorway.

"I don't know." Derek sourly states.

"Is she dying?" Ivanna questions, taking a couple of steps inside.

"I don't know." Derek hopelessly says.

"What are you going to do?" Ivanna asks, a little irritated.

"I don't know." Derek repeated the same thing he had been saying to her.

"Do you even know anything?" Ivanna asks angrily.

"Erica and Boyd are dead! And it's your fault! Cora's dying and you aren't doing anything about it!" Ivanna raged out, eyes glowing a bright golden color.

"Do you even care? About us? About Isaac and i? Why'd you do this to us? Boredom? Loneliness?" Ivanna snapped aggressively.

"Whatever, Derek, i'll leave you here, let you stay here and do what you do best." Ivanna seethed.

The Beta was then seen storming away from the man, walking out of the loft, slamming the door in the process.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Couple minutes had pass and Derek was still sitting there, processing everything that was thrown at him.

He honestly believed it's his fault, but actually hearing it–––

"She's dying, isn't she?" Isaac's voice entered the room, alerting the Alpha.

"I don't know." Derek says.

"What are you going to do?" Isaac then asks.

"I don't know." Derek repeated, the same answers he had given Isaac's sister.

Isaac seemed to get ticked off by the man's answers. "Want to figure something out?"

"Because while Scott and Stiles were out there, trying to help people from getting killed, you were rolling in the sheets with the actual killer!" Isaac's voice boomed angrily.

"Do you know how much people she killed? Erica and Boyd are dead, Cora's dying, and you're not doing anything about it! My sister...my sister has gotten hurt by the Alphas, more than once, but that doesn't stop her, all she cares is about vengeance, it has driven her off the rails, and someone has to hold her down, i thought you'd do it, since you're our Alpha, since i thought you cared about us, but..." Isaac angrily shook his head.

"Why'd you do this to us? Was it all about power? Were you bored?" Isaac tearfully asks.

Derek just shrugs his shoulders, making Isaac angry.

"Fine! You can just sit here in the perfect art of doing nothing!" Isaac angrily shouts.

Isaac then stormed out of the loft, slamming the door in the process, just like his sister had done a couple of minutes ago.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Derek sighed out, leaning on the couch, his Betas words replaying in his head.

Peter Hale was then seen walking inside the room.

"I wouldn't take it personally, anger's just a tool, he's using it to excuse shifting allegiance from one Alpha to another, from you to Scott." Peter states.