╬ 009; Fugitive ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

In the morning, at the McCall's household, Ivanna Lahey found herself slowing waking up, her finding herself on a bed.

Ivanna then looked down, finding her hand wrapped around another, as if trying to comfort herself.

Scott, who was fast asleep found his self being thrown off from the bed, landing on the ground, a loud thud, followed by a groan was heard.

"Ivanna, what the hell?!" Scott groaned out, rubbing his hand onto the back of his neck.

"Uh, sorry, i didn't- uh, i didn't mean to hug you like that, i thought you were-." Ivanna sheepishly says, cutting herself off.

"You seemed like you were having a bad dream and you didn't want to let me go, you okay?" Scott asks in concern.

"I'm fine." Ivanna lied.

"You were twisting and turning and whimpering in your sleep, you didn't look like you were fine." Scott says, knowing she was lying.

"Then don't look." Ivanna snapped.

Scott just ignored her attitude, thinking it was the effects of her dream.

"What were you dreaming about, Ivanna?" Scott curiously asks.

Ivanna just stares at him, not wanting to say anything, then the front door was heard being knocked on.

Scott then left her, thinking she wanted to be alone, then went to answer the door.

Ivanna, who was sitting with her legs crossed on the bed, sighed out in relief, rubbing her palms along her thighs in nervousness.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"I heard about the recital tonight,  the, uh, thing to honor the losses at school." Argent gently says to his daughter.

"They were murders, dad, not losses." Allison corrected.

"But, your friends will be there too, right? Even Ivanna?" Argent asks.

"Yeah, i guess." Allison shrugs.

"Have you spoken to Ivanna? Even since the night at the motel?" Argent carefully asks.

Allison squinted her eyes at her father in suspicion. "What's with all these questions about Ivanna?"

"You don't care about her, you don't care about anyone that ties their selves to Derek Hale, Ivanna's the second of Derek's Beta, so, why the concern?" Allison suspiciously asks.

"Did you know that an innocent kid got killed?" Argent questions.

"A lot of innocents has been getting killed." Allison sighs.

"You know the reason for Ivanna's hate towards you is because of Camden, right?" Argent reminds.

Allison frowns confusingly. "Her dead brother?"

"Why would she hate me because of him?" Allison asked confused.

"That necklace you destroyed, when you captured her, was the last momento she had of her older brother and she found the pieces and sent it to get it fix." Argent informs.

"Oh." Allison says embarrassed.

"Last night, when she got it, there was a killing, and cops believe she's a suspect, because she was there, now no one knows where she is." Argent states.

Allison gave a smile. "Ivanna would never kill anyone."

"But, someone who has enmity with her would, and now-."