╬ 008; In Love ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

As night fell, a sign that was labelled as EICHEN HOUSE, was seen outside a building, a black crow sitting on the top of the sign.

Inside the building, Scott McCall and Ivanna Lahey was both standing in front of Stiles Stilinski and Noah Stilinski.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Scott frowns at Stiles.

"Because, we wanted to avoid something like this..." Stilinski trails off.

"It's only seventy-two hours." Stiles eased.

Ivanna lightly scoffs. "Do you have any idea how many things can happen in such a very long time? A lot!"

"This is the same place where Barrow came from–––the guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies!" Scott adds.

Scott then sighs out. "You don't know everything yet..."

"Like those disturbing Kitsunes and his little followers." Ivanna lightly shivers.

Scott amusingly stares at her. "Oni."

Ivanna sighs out, looking at Scott. "You just enjoy correcting me, don't you?"

"Kitsunes, Nogitsunes and Oni..." Stilinski trails off.

"Wow, that was surprisingly correct." Stiles says impressed.

"Ivanna, Scott, guys–––listen, i saw an MRI that looks exactly like my wife's, and it terrifies me, i'm headed to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Stilinski then informs.

"Then why are you putting him in there?" Scott then questions.

"He's not, i'm putting myself in here, from hurting you, either of you." Stiles then says.

"...so, you're really staying here? You could've told me." Ivanna shrugs.

"I-i was going to, i just didn't know how..." Stiles nervously says.

Ivanna shrugs, smiling at him. "It's okay, you didn't have to tell me."

"I just- oh, i'm terrible at words." Ivanna scoffs at herself.

Stiles then felt Ivanna pulling him in for a hug, him instantly hugging her back.

Stiles then went to pull away, but then felt her still hugging him, him softly squeezing her shoulders, a little bit of confusion on his face.

Ivanna then slowly pulled away, a saddened frown on her face, her fingers hooked onto his flannel shirt. "Don't go."

"I have to, you have to let me go." Stiles softly placed his hands onto hers.

Ivanna then says, her reluctantly letting go of his shirt.

"...what if when you come out, something changes, with all of us, me?" Ivanna hints, a long pause in her sentence.

"...you won't forget me, will you?" Stiles hesitantly but nervously asks.

Ivanna hums, shaking her head at him.

"Good, 'cause, nothing's going to change." Stiles promised.

"You're my Ivy, no one's ever going to take you away from me."

Ivanna bashfully stares at him, her then cleared her throat. "Yeah, well–––try not to go crazy in there."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Inside the hospital, the next morning, Ivanna Lahey was seen walking through the hallway, her on her way to see her brother.

Lydia Martin was seen walking through the same area, where she had seen the female Lahey.