╬ 002; Denial ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"You know, i'm starting to not like this idea, it sounds dangerous."

"You know what? I definitely don't like this idea, and i definitely don't like him." Isaac bluntly says.

"She'll be fine." Derek sighed out.

"You know? It's okay to back out, i mean, we can do something else." Isaac suggests.

"No, it's- it's okay, i, uh, i want to, i need to know." Ivanna gulped nervously, slowly nodding.

"He's gonna have his disgusting claws in you! I don't find that okay." Isaac disagreed.

"You don't like him, i don't, i get that." Ivanna simply says.

"No one likes him." Derek says.

"But, you trust me, right, Ivanna?" Derek then asked the brown eyed Beta.

"If i say 'yes', it doesn't mean i have to do the same with him, right?" Ivanna then asked.

"No." Derek says.

Ivanna then smiled. "Okay, i trust you."

"Still don't like him." Isaac mumbled bitterly.

Boots were heard ascending inside the room where the three wolves were, Peter Hale dramatically walking inside.

"Boys...and young lady, FYI, coming back from the dead maybe have slightly impaired some of abilities, but the hearing still works, so whatever you have to say, you can comfortably say it straight to my face."

Derek blankly stared at Peter, bluntly responding. "We don't like you, now, shut up and help us."

Peter then shrugged. "Fair enough."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"How do you know how to do this again?" Isaac asked, giving Peter a distrusting glance as he stood next to his sister.

"It's an ancient ritual, used mostly by Alphas, since it's a skill that requires quite a practice, one slip and you could paralyze someone." Peter informs.

"...or kill them."

"You've had a lot of practice, right?" Isaac unsurely asked.

Peter then smirked. "Well, i've never paralyzed anyone."

"Ivanna? I'm gonna need you to trust me for me to get through to you." Peter states.

"Do you trust me?" Peter asked.

"Not really." Ivanna bluntly says.

Peter hummed at the girl's honesty, slightly nodding.

Peter's claws was felt impaling into the back of Ivanna's neck, her back arching, her body freezing up.

Peter then groaned, his face showing concentration, his brows frowning, then he was seen pulling away, heavily breathing out.

Ivanna gasping out, breathing heavily, her neck healing.

"What did you see?" Derek asked.

"You saw them, the Alphas, you found her, you found Erica, and you even saw the culprit." Peter breathe out.

"Culprit to what?" Ivanna asked confused.

"To her death." Peter simply says.

Ivanna scoffed at Peter. "Erica's not dead, i found her alive."

"You found her alive, but, for how long?" Peter questions.

"Erica's still alive, are you going to help me or not?" Ivanna snapped.