╬ 007; Losing You ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Derek Hale's door to his loft was seen being opened by him his self, a blank expression on his face as he looked at the three teenagers in front of him.

"Go back to school." A gruff exterior was seen on the man's face.

Isaac moved around on his feet, giving the Alpha an innocent look. "Actually, we can't."

"Boyd, Anna and i, we're incredibly and unbelievably sick."

Derek blankly stared at his curly haired Beta. "With what? Brain damage?"

"Well, i have a migraine, Anna's here got cramps, and uh, Boyd's got explosive diarrhea."

Derek stares at his Betas with looks of disbelief.

Boyd becoming annoyed, sighs at his Alpha. "We're here to protect you."

"You're here to protect me? Well, i'm in trouble then..." Derek negatively states.

"Positivity isn't a word you go by, is it?" Ivanna smirks.

"Come on, move aside and let us protect you." Ivanna invited herself, sliding pass the man.

"Boyd did come up with the plan..." Isaac then says.

"Yeah, i thought back to the time when Gerard had Erica and i locked up, tied up with electrical wires, pushing currents through our bodies." Boyd informs.

"I was wondering how we could do something like that, but on a bigger scale." Boyd concluded, throwing a huge duffle bag down on the ground.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"In a pool of electrified water, it takes up to fifty milliamps to kill a normal human–– less than that power it takes to put on a light bulb." Boyd states, throwing out a couple of wires around.

Derek had an uneasy expression placed upon his face. "... that's comforting."

"If we disable the circuit interrupter in the building's electrical room, the current will keep coming, and anyone who sets foot in here? They'll get a pretty shocking surprise." Boyd hints.

"Especially someone who's barefoot."

Ivanna's eyes lit up, looking at Derek with a smile. "Someone like Kali!"

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Whilst Boyd was almost finished working on the plan, the female brunette Beta couldn't help but notice something seemed a little out of place.

Ivanna's eyes connected with a light bulb in the corner that showed no light, her feeling something weird twisting in her stomach.

"Isn't that light supposed to be on?" Ivanna asks, glancing at the light.

"Yeah..." Derek trailed off, slightly suspicious.

"What does it mean if it's not?" Isaac asks in a whisper.

"Someone cut the auxiliary power." Derek informs quietly.

"What about the main-." Boyd was saying.

The sound of the lever was heard being pulled, shutting off all the lights, making the place dark.

Boyd then looked around, catching the darkened loft.

"Derek..." Isaac trails off nervously.

"What do we do now?"

Derek had a determined look on his face. "We fight."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»