╬ 005; Testing In Chemistry ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At night, at the Beacon Hills High School, inside the school's gym, Jackson was seen lying on a long seat, trying to lift a weight heavier than him, which his best friend, Danny, noticed he was struggling with.

"No! Don't help me!" Jackson angrily argues.

Danny scoffed sarcastically. "Don't help you as in 'don't spot you' or 'let the bar crush your throat'?"

"I should be able to do twice that." Jackson frowns.

Danny then scoffed. "On the moon, maybe."

"I'm gonna hit the showers, if i come back and you're lying dead underneath a pile weights, i'm taking your Porsche." Danny states with a smile.

Danny then walked away from the dark blonde haired teen.

Jackson tried to lift more that he could possibly bare and felt his self struggling underneath, but then felt the weight being released from him.

Jackson then looked up and saw Erica Reyes, making him get up.

Jackson stared at her confused, but a little reliving. "...thanks."

Erica then sweetly says. "Anytime."

Then Jackson was seen being knocked out unconsciously, Erica jumping back in surprise.

Erica then saw Ivanna was the one that did this action, her blue eyes widening in surprise.

"You didn't have to hit him!" Erica gaped at her in shock.

Ivanna then smiled. "Of course i did."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the railway deport, Jackson was seen slowly opening his eyes, his blue eyes seeing four pair of legs around him, then he looked up seeing Derek and his pack.

Jackson's eyes quickly going towards the brown eyed brunette, glaring at her.

"She hit me!" Jackson complained.

Ivanna just hummed, giving him a smile with a shrug.

"What happened to you on the night of the Full Moon?" Derek demanded, ignoring the teen's complaint.

"What? Nothing! Nothing happened." Jackson sighed out unhappily.

"You're lying." Derek accused.

"No, no, i'm not, i can- i can prove it, i taped myself." Jackson quickly says.

Isaac scoffed, smirking at Jackson amused. "You taped yourself?"

"Yes, i taped myself." Jackson irritatedly states.

"And whilst missy over there was having a meltdown about her becoming a monster..." Jackson says, glancing over at Ivanna.

Weeks earlier, at night, Ivanna was seen opening a window, letting the cold breeze enter inside the room, her hands on the frame.

That's when she noticed the wound on her wrist, completely healed, her growing confused.

The moon that was full was seen coming up on the darkened sky, moving away from the clouds, the moon looking bigger than usual, glowing and silver in color.

That's when claws started forming from her fingers, making her gasp in shock, staring at her hand.

The girl then felt an instant migraine effecting her, making her bent her head down, her grunting in pain, digging her claws into the concrete, leaving scratches across the window frame.