╬ 003; Grudge ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Aiden Steiner and Ethan Steiner was seen standing outside the school building, when they were approached by familiar teens.

"You're back in school?" Scott asks the twins.

"No, just to talk." Ethan says.

Stiles scoffs. "Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys, since, you're usually hurting, maiming, killing..."

The twins just ignored Stiles, them looking at Scott.

"You need a pack, we need an Alpha." Aiden says.

Stiles scoffed at then both. "Yeah, absolutely not! That's hilarious, though."

"You came to us for help...we helped." Aiden reminds.

"...you beat his face into a blood pulp! That's not helping in my opinion, that's actually...counter-productive." Stiles argues.

The twins yet again ignored Stiles, still looking at Scott.

Scott crossed his arms over his chest. "Why would i say yes?"

Aiden shrugs, giving him a smirk. "We'd add strength, we'd make you more powerful, there's no reason for you to say no."

Isaac coldly glares at the twins. "I can think of one! Like the two of you holding Derek's claws, while Kali impaled Boyd."

"And knowing for the fact that Kali was the one that killed Erica in the vault, and you two just stood there, not bothering to help." Ivanna adds, an emotionless look in her eyes.

"In fact, i don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac angrily says.

Aiden growls lowly at the male Lahey. "You want to try?"

"Yes." Ivanna slightly steps in front of her brother.

"I could take you." Ivanna says, looking him dead in his eyes.

Aiden smirks, amusingly looking at her. "Wanna bet?"

"Actually, i do, since...you're not as strong as you were before, sucks, doesn't it?" Ivanna grins.

Scott sighs out. "Ivanna..."

Scott then turns to look at the twins, Aiden glaring right at the Lahey siblings.

"They don't trust you, and...honestly, neither do i." Scott then says, him walking away.

"He doesn't need you, he has enough power." Isaac snapped coldly at the twins, following after him.

Ivanna growls lowly at Aiden, her eyes glowing a golden color.

"Okay, come on, Catwoman, let's walk it out." Stiles grabbed onto her wrist, pulling her away from the twins.

Ethan then sighs out, looking at his brother. "What now? Neither trusts us."

Ethan then saw Aiden looking at the high school.

"No way." Ethan disagrees, noticing the smile on his brother's face.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Stiles Stilinski was seen talking with Scott McCall as they stood by his locker, Stiles stopped when he noticed Scott seemed like he wasn't listening.

Stiles then noticed Scott staring at Kira, who was putting some things in her locker, talking with Ivanna.

"What are you looking at?" Stiles questions.

Scott slightly jumps, stammering nervously. "Me?"

"You, you looking at her?" Stiles knowingly asks.