╬ 005; Behest ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"Am i getting close?"

"I'm getting too close, aren't i?" Allison nervously says.

Her car drove right behind the bus, where the lacrosse players were in.

"That depends...are you planning on following the bus or planning on mounting the bus at one time." Lydia asks, fixing his lipstick.

Ivanna, who was in the backseat, stared at them with her dark brown orbs.

"Oh! You two are terrible! At lying, aren't you?" Ivanna scoffed.

"What are you talking about?" Lydia frowns in confusion.

"You literally smell like wet dog, it's disgusting,  i mean, him, really? Out of anyone, him, really?" Ivanna scoffed irritated.

"Well, if i used to swing that way...you'd be on my first list, little pup." Lydia teased.

"Oh, no, no- wait, is-., Ivanna was saying, but got cut off.

Ivanna's phone was heard ringing, her quickly picking it up.

"Stiles?" Ivanna frowns.

"Are you okay?" Stiles sounded concern.

Lydia gushed over the phone, making Ivanna swat her.

"Why wouldn't i be?" Ivanna frowns confused.

"Scott's not healing, his blood is turning black and it's looking disgusting." Stiles expressed his concern.

"W-wait what do you mean he's not healing?" Allison seemed worried.

"Boyd and Isaac are okay, aren't they?" Ivanna curiously asks.

"Yes! Yes! They're okay!"

"Okay, look, you need to stop Coach, reason with him." Allison quickly says.

"R-reason! Reason? Have you met this guy?!" Stiles exasperatedly says.

"Do something!" Allison panicked.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Two years ago, Stiles had came knocking on the Lahey's door, him smiling expecting for Ivanna to jump in his arms, but all he got was a pair of blue eyes giving him an icy cold glare.

Mr. Lahey.

"Hey, uh, Mr. Lahey, um, uh...i was...is Ivy here?" Stiles stammered out nervously.

"Yes, she is." Mr. Lahey coldly says.

"Great!" Stiles' eyes lit up.

"But, she doesn't want to see you, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, you're just a distraction and it's a father's job to get rid of guys like yourself." Mr. Lahey emotionlessly says.

Mr. Lahey went to close the door, but Stiles stopped him. "No, i don't believe you, let me see her."

"Goodbye now." Mr. Lahey says then slammed the door on his face.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"You stalking the ex?" Lydia smirked at Allison.

"And you're involving yourself with an idiot." Ivanna informed.

"Oh! Why don't we talk about you and Stiles?" Lydia smirks.

"There's not––a thing going on between us, nothing." Ivanna shook her head.

"Come on, the guy's practically in love with you." Lydia gave her a teasing look.