╬ 008; Little Star ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Inside the girl's washroom, at the high school, Lydia Martin was seen standing near a mirror, a smile painted over her red stained lips, her green eyes casted down.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Ivanna asked, fidgeting around the seat she was on.

"I'm being nice to you, because you're letting me."

"Now, stop moving around." Lydia demands.

Ivanna then sighs, gently moving Lydia's hands away from her hair.

"Thanks, but honestly that's enough." Ivanna awkwardly laughs.

"Come on, if we're friends then this is something that we need to do." Lydia pouts.

Ivanna raised a brow at the red head. "We're friends?"

Lydia then placed down her hair brush on the counter, sighing out.

"I know my boyfriend and his brother killed your friend, but, that doesn't mean...you and i can't be friends?" Lydia moved her shoulder to the left and right slightly.

"You do remember that my pack and i were planning on killing you one time, right?" Ivanna reminded.

"And i also remembered you fought with Ethan and Aiden, couple nights ago..."

Inside an abandoned building, hastily footsteps that belonged to a female was seen speeding through the building, her hands grabbing onto the steel bars, swinging her body in a clockwise direction, her feet raising up, kicking someone in their face.

Aiden growls feeling the kick on his face, him closing then opening his eyes, getting up on his knees, growling, whilst glowing his eyes a bright red color.

Aiden blinked his eyes, confused as he wasn't seeming not a sign of the brunette Beta.

"Ivanna! Come on, come on! Come out and play!" Aiden teasingly shouts as he walked through the halls.

"Ivanna."

"Your psychotic boyfriend was chasing me around the building, i mean, what is up with that? Psychotic boyfriends, psychotic girlfriends!" Ivanna scoffed, rolling her eyes.

Ivanna then sighed out softly, shrugging at her. "Anyways, i have something to do."

"You're skipping school." Lydia states.

Ivanna smiles with a shrug. "So, it's kinda a daily habit."

"Aren't you afraid of getting kicked out?" Lydia asks.

Ivanna smirks amused. "Please, as if they'd do that."

Ivanna then walked away from Lydia with a smile, a smile that made the red head worried.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"They were there for days, hiding...that's what we were taught to do when Hunters find us, hide and heal." Cora informs as her and Stiles was at the loft.

"Okay, so, is two days standard, then, or, are we thinking Derek's on, like, some kind of getaway?" Stiles impatiently asks.

Cora crossed her arms over her chest, a blank expression on her face. "Why do you care, anyways?"

Stiles had an appalled look on his face. "Why do i care?"

"Let's see..." Stiles trails off.

"Because, over the past few weeks my best friend just tried to kill his self, the love of my life has been tortured by the memories of a dead ex, Deaton has almost been sacrificed, a girl i've known since i was three has been sacrificed, Boyd was killed by Alphas! So yes! Cora...i care." Stiles fumed.