╬ 009; Pictures ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Allison's car was seen parked outside Matt's house, after dropping him home.

Matt was seen talking to Allison over the car window.

"So, about that bad idea?" Matt reminded.

"You mean the kiss?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, uh..."

Hours earlier, Allison was seen sitting in a corner with Matt, after her argument with Scott.

Matt noticing her attention somewhere else, then asking. "Not having a good time, are you?"

Allison's dark brown eyes was on Scott, who was now talking with Ivanna.

She didn't have supernatural hearing, so she couldn't hear what they were saying, but she saw Ivanna saying something to Scott, which made him smile.

"Do you ever feel like when you're trying to do the right thing, it always ends up doing the right thing?" Allison sighed out.

"No, 'cause unlike the rest of humanity, i'm perfect." Matt joked.

"Doesn't that bother you?" Matt then asked, eyes looking at what Allison was looking at.

"Not really." Allison shrugged, looking at Matt.

"But, it does to you." Allison says, noticing the angered look in his eyes.

"No." Matt lied, but, Allison knew that.

Allison then suddenly felt his lips crashing onto hers, her freezing in surprise.

"It's okay." Allison shrugged it off.

Matt then sighed out in relief, then nodded.

Allison then saw Matt walking away from her car, her going to drive off, but then saw a black duffle bag on the ground, that didn't belong to her.

She then picked it up, then saw a black camera inside, then picked it up in her hands.

She then pressed the 'on' button, and as she did she saw what looked like a collage of Ivanna Lahey.

She then started to flicker through the camera then saw the camera was just filled with Ivanna's pictures and nothing else.

It's like he was obsessed...

"Sorry, forgot my bag." Matt's fingers knocked on the glass.

Allison squeaked in surprise, jumping in fright.

Allison then lowered her glass, handing him his camera, awkwardly smiling.

"There are some great pictures, aren't they?" Matt asked with a smile.

"Yeah, great..." Allison nervously trailed off.

"Hey, um, uh, i should go home, y-you know, it's, uh, late, so, uh...bye!" Allison nervously stammered out.

Allison then harshly stepped on the gas, roughly pulling away from the driveway, going down the roads.

Matt stared at her vehicle as it drove off, his green eyes then flickered to the camera, then looked at where Allison was, a serious expression forming on his face.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

The next day, at the Beacon Hills High School, Allison Argent was seen pulling someone by their hand inside the girl's washroom.

The door was then seen being locked by the Argent girl, a fair skinned hand roughly pulling away from the Argent, anger and frustration in her soft brown colored eyes.