╬ 010; Without You ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

A storm was seen brewing from above, the sky becoming all grey and gloomy, the clapping of thunder was heard erupting, flashes of lightning being heard, then heavy rain fall was seen ascending downwards.

Stiles' Jeep was seen pulling up in front of the outside of the hospital that night.

The three teens stepping out, becoming wet with the rain.

Scott had seen Stiles with his mother's baseball bat.

"What are you doing?" Scott frowns his dark wet brows.

"You guys got claws, i got a bat." Stiles showed the wolves the bat.

"And lethal bite." Ivanna excitedly says.

"Yeah, biting has become your daily hobby, now can we get out of here, because only one of us can get sick." Stiles impatiently says.

"Well, it's not flu season so-." Ivanna was saying.

"Oh my god! Would you jus-." Stiles was saying in frustration, dragging the female she-wolf out of the rain.

Scott lightly smiles at the both of them, quickly following after them both.

The three of them then entered inside the hospital, which was busy, a surprised Melissa McCall staring at the wet teens.

"Scott!" Melissa exclaims in surprise.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"Scott, what are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating..." Melissa trails off, weirdly staring at three teens that were wet.

Scott glanced at Ivanna then Stiles, Melissa staring at them as if they were talking with each other with their eyes.

Scott then looked back at his mother. "We're here for Cora..."

"...all of you?" Melissa stares at them confusingly.

"She's our friend." Ivanna quickly says.

"...why does Stiles have my bat?" Melissa concerningly asks.

"Oh! That! Just got a couple of Alphas here, no big deal, we can take them." Ivanna shrugs as if it was a natural thing to say.

"I'm sorry, what?" Melissa asks in shock.

"M-mom, just trust me on this, okay?" Scott hoped.

"The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes, we've got two ambulances that are coming back, one's ten minutes out, the other's twenty, Cora needs to be on one of them, they'll be picking up in the basement garage." Melissa then informs.

"I'll get my brother, he's with Argent, we'll get Cora out." Ivanna says determined.

Ivanna was getting ready to leave, but then felt Stiles taking a hold onto her arm stopping her.

Ivanna stares down at their hands, then looked at Stiles with a confused stare.

"Please, be careful." Stiles pleads.

Ivanna scoffs, with a smile. "Come on, am i not always?"

"I'm being serious, Ivy, i don't want you getting hurt." Stiles sternly says.

"Getting hurt is something i'm a pro at, i can't not get hurt." Ivanna smiles.

"I'm not joking, i don't want you getting hurt, you get Cora, and get out of here, do you understand?" Stiles firmly says.

Ivanna pulled her hand away from his, smoothing his forehead, him becoming confused.

"Worry lines tend to make you less attractive." Ivanna smirks jokingly.