╬ 004; Last Resort ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the high school, Jennifer Blake was seen in her English class alone, her feeling someone was with her, made her turn around, her heart skipping a frightful beat and a feared scream escaping her as she looked at the man in her room.

"What do you want?" Jennifer asks anxiously.

"You're gonna threaten me? Tell me no one's gonna believe me? Try to scare me?"

"...kill me?" Jennifer trembles.

"I was going to see if you're okay..." Derek corrects.

"Physically or emotionally? Although i guess, that presupposes i was emotionally okay, before any of this, and, according to my therapist-."

"It's been debatable for a long time."

Derek had an amused look on his face. "I think you're gonna be okay."

"Obviously you haven't taught high school, and in twenty minutes i have to start two dozen students on the 'The Crucible', and i have no idea what i'm doing." Jennifer rambles.

"Maybe...you can start with it's an allegory for McCarthyism?" Derek suggests.

"Is that a subtle way of suggesting that i shouldn't say anything?" Jennifer asks.

"Who are you?" Jennifer curiously asks.

"I'm Derek." Derek introduced.

"Oh! You- you're Derek, i've continuously heard about you, from Ivanna Lahey." Jennifer sighed.

"Oh, has she?" Derek then asks surprised.

"I'm Jennifer. "She smiles.

"Yeah, heard about you from Ivanna, she just wishes you'd leave her alone." Derek states.

"She's the only one i can't get through, to be honest, she just pushes everyone away, i mean, is that bad that i want to get to know her?"

"Ivanna...is different, than other girls." Derek sighs.

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the track, Coach's class was seen running through the track, Isaac seemed notice the twins and grew anger, him looking at Scott and his sister.

"It's them, guys, they're the ones that killed that girl that was trying to save me." Isaac says in anger, not once looking away from them.

"Don't do anything stupid, Isaac." Scott warned.

"Anna..." Isaac trailed, looking at his sister.

"We should really talk." Stiles whispered in Ivanna's ear.

"About what?" Ivanna asks confused.

Stiles then sighed out, standing in front of her. "You know."

"The kiss."

Ivanna lightly chuckled, an awkward smile on her face. "Stiles, i don't know what to tell you, to not hurt you, i-."

"Don't worry, i won't bring it up again." Stiles sounded upset.

"Are you mad at me, for what?" Ivanna frowns confused.

"Nothing, i mean, it's nothing." Stiles slumped his shoulders.

"Anna, it's them, they're the ones that killed that girl and probably Erica without a doubt, this is the perfect time to go revenge, come on." Isaac urges.

"Guys, don't, don't do anything." Scott warns, taking a hold onto both of their hands.

Stiles noticing Scott's hands that were on Ivanna's, which made him become bitter.