╬ 001; Deucalion ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

In the day time, at the hospital, Isaac Lahey was seen lying on a hospital bed, in his gown, wide awake.

Melissa McCall noticing the wounds that were on Isaac, healing extremely fast, became nervous knowing how it'll look to others, since he has to go to surgery any minute soon.

"Yeah...yeah, that's healing, visibly." Melissa nervously says.

"All right, cover it up." Isaac says.

"I don't think that gonna matter, i mean, you're scheduled for surgery, which is obviously gonna be very confusing for a lot of people." Melissa nervously states.

"Okay, can you do something?" Isaac then asked.

Melissa stared at the Lahey in disbelief. "Me? Do something? I'm relatively new to all of this, and there's a Sheriff's deputy stationed right outside the door."

Isaac then sighed out. "Did you call Derek or Scott?"

"A thousand times!" Melissa loudly sighed out.

"Is there any other Werewolf emergency contact that i can get a hold onto?" Melissa then asked.

"Anna, my sister, get my sister." Isaac whispered out.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the Beacon Hills High School, inside English class, Ivanna Lahey was seen sitting behind a desk, her elbows on the desk, her hands on her head, her fingers tightly tangled into her dark brown hair, her eyes tightly closed.

Dark hallway.

Scared footsteps dashing through the halls.

Hands tightly grabbed onto each other, two of them making their way down further the halls, sliding down a dark corner, then sliding their bodies onto a wall.

The brunette then tightly pulled the blonde in for a comforting hug.

"We're gonna be okay, we're gonna get out of here." The female whispered.

Then a loud sound was heard, making the place become more darker than usual.

A pair of crimson red glowing eyes were seen in the darkness, a clawed hand was then seen coming into the view.

Both girls gasping out.

A message tone was then heard coming from Ivanna's phone, making the slightly jump, being pulled out from the memory she was trying to remember what happened.

She found Erica.

Then, what happened afterwards?

Those eyes...

Were they one of them?

Stiles seeing the distressed look on Ivanna's face, frowned at her in concern.

Ivanna then looked at Stiles as she felt him looking at her.

"Are you okay?" Stiles mouthed.

Ivanna just shrugged at his question.

Ivanna as well as the others looked down at the message on their phone.

Then a female voice was heard ascending inside the room, heels clicking against the floors, red leather to be exact.

"The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth, flowed somber under an overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness."