╬ 008; Rave ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

The next day, Stiles Stilinski was with his father, Noah Stilinski at the Sheriff station, trying to get information out of him.

"Can you just tell me what you found out?" Stiles groaned out.

"No, i'm not sharing confidential police work with a teenager." Sheriff dismissed.

Stiles' eyes then noticed a crime board behind his father. "Is that it?"

"No, no, don't look at that, avert the eyes." Sheriff demands, but Stiles didn't bother to listen.

"Hey! Okay, okay, stop, just stop!" Sheriff then sighed out defeated.

Sheriff was seen putting some files on his desk, opening one of it. "Look at this, i found something."

"This mechanic and the couple who got murdered, they all had something in common, they all were twenty-four." Sheriff informed.

"All three?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, and you know what i always say, 'one is a incident, two is a coincidence-." Sheriff was saying.

"Three is a pattern..." Stiles trailed off in a whisper.

"The mechanic, the husband, the wife? All three, twenty-four." Sheriff states.

"What about Ivy and Isaac's father? Mr. Lahey? He's not exactly twenty-four..." Stiles frowned.

"Which made me think, A. Lahey's death wasn't connected, or B. The ages were just coincidence." Sheriff states.

Sheriff was then seen taking out a book, spinning a couple of pages. "Until i found this."

"Did you know that Ivanna had another older brother?" Sheriff questioned.

"Yeah, uh, Camden." Stiles states.

"But, he died in a combat, and how old do you think he would've been if he was alive?" Sheriff questioned.

A look of realization then appeared on Stiles' face. "Twenty-four."

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"What are they doing here?" Scott asked glancing at the Lahey siblings.

Derek just blankly stared at Scott, him then glanced at his two Betas, then back at Scott.

"I want them here." Derek states.

"I don't trust them." Scott states.

"Yeah, and they don't exactly trust you." Isaac bitterly says to Scott.

"We don't like you, now, shut up and tell us if your boss is going to help us or not." Ivanna bluntly says.

Scott gaped at her, looking at her with an expression as if saying, 'rude'.

"Yes, please, shut up, both of you." Derek says irritated with the two male Wolves.

"Now, where is your boss?" Derek's green eyes looked around the clinic.

"I will help you, but, the question is, are you going to kill Jackson or save him?" Deaton asked, walking into the room.

"Kill him/ save him." Both Scott and Derek says.

Both looked at each other, but then Scott being everyone's saviour wanted to save Jackson.

Isaac then saw a bunch of herb lying on a table, then smirked at Deaton.

"What are you? Some kind of Witch?" Isaac smirked.

"Just a veterinarian." Deaton states.

"With a bunch of herbs?" Ivanna asked.