╬ 009; Trickster ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Ivanna Lahey was seen standing in front of the bathroom sink in her room, the tap opened, water lightly splashing onto the sink.

Ivanna leaned over, her eyes closed, throwing water on her face, her hands then made movements to grab onto a towel, wiping her face clean.

Ivanna's eyes was seen opening, looking into the mirror, but as she did, she saw Stiles Stilinski standing right behind her, which gave her a jump scare.

Ivanna then swiftly turned around, gasping out.

"Where have you been, Ivy?" Void questions, impersonating Stiles.

Ivanna avoided eye contact with Stiles, whom she thought was the real him, then walked passed him, going out of the bathroom, into her bedroom.

"Are you the real Stiles?" Ivanna hopefully asks.

"Do you trust me?" Void questions.

"Are you Stiles?" Ivanna ignored his question.

"Your question just proves the amount of trust you have in me." He feigned hurt.

"I wan- wait, won't you at Eichen House? Did you break yourself out?" Ivanna lightly shakes her head, a look of confusion on her face.

"I did it for you, i'd do anything for you, and i just–––just want to know if you'll do the same for me." His hands held onto hers.

"I've been thinking a lot, a lot about you...honestly, it's weird, but there's just this fuzzy feeling, you know? You know what i'm saying?" Ivanna then says.

Ivanna moved her hands from his, her lightly scoffing, walking away from him, going to sit on the edge of her bed.

"I don't even know what i'm saying!" Ivanna groans out.

"I think you're just afraid, because of what happened with Erica, you're afraid something might happen to me, but, i'm telling you, nothing's going to happen to me, once you're here with me." His hands caressing the top of her hands.

"Does this seem right?" He whispers, leaning close to her face.

"Terribly wrong." Ivanna pulls herself back.

Void Stiles then quickly got up, his body slightly shaking with anger.

"I know you, i've known you my whole life, you're that guy i accidentally met by bumping him, since i was messing with Jackson."

Void's ears perked up, hearing her voice.

"You were always my friend, but, then, one day we stopped being friends, but now, we're okay, i've never looked at you any other way, but...somehow–––you have turned into this hot guy, the most perfect guy i have ever known, everyone says Scott is the perfect guy, but...that's what i think, i think you're the-." Ivanna confesses.

"You think i'm hot?" He smugly smirks.

Ivanna scoffs, amusingly staring at him. "Was that all you got out of it?"

His hands grabbed onto her face, crashing his lips onto hers into a rough but passionate kiss, keeping her into an iron grip.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Ivanna Lahey was seen walking near a classroom, when a hand was seen grabbing onto hers, pulling her into the classroom.

Ivanna had gotten ready to attack the person, but then saw saw Scott McCall.